Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Snyders JerkyLoad DataReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Wideners Inline Fabrication
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Officer Wilson in NO TRUE BILLED by the Grand Jury

Boolit Master
    And the head wound could have come when he "charged the officer with his head down like a football player", as the witness statements read.
    Remember both men were the same height, if Brown's head were that low while still on his feet Wilson would have been firing from the hip.

The bullet had plenty of remaining energy after pentrating the skull and drilled a pretty straight hole through facial bone out the jaw and into the upper chest, a .38 lead round nose might deflect on the rather thin bone of the skull but I doubt thats what happened here.

Frosted Boolits

There is no telling. I wasn't there. You weren't there. I don't know enough about ballistics and gunshot residue to legitimately comment about it. I bet that the jurors asked very similar questions to people that know way more about this stuff than we do. Nothing wrong with questioning, but I am not a medical examiner.

All I know is that the private medical examiner that the Brown family had perform 1 of the 3 autopsies came back without any conclusive evidence that Brown had been shot from the back or had his hands up when shot. In fact I am pretty sure that all 3 autopsies came back with the same results.
    My Feedback : http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...iscoyotehunter

An armed society is a polite society.

the BB knows

Frosted Boolits

So what are you trying to say? Quit beating around the bush and just say it.

the BB knows

Boolit Master
    "charged the officer with his head down like a football player",
    Yet the chest wound was made while brown was erect. The head wound at the top of the head was also made while the head was erect, otherwise the bullet would have entered the brain rather than just cutting a deep gully in his head .
    The wound to the fore head was the final and fatal shot. Brown had taken on a lot of lead while erect, not charging head down like a football player.
    A man with that much lead in him might stumble forwards head down for quite a distance. Badly injured people trying to regain their balance often stumble forward, and if over balanced they do so head down. I've seen that happen a few times.

No amount of wacky weed ever allowed a man to shrug off that much lead, especially the gulley in Brown's head.

The Grand Jury has spoken and it is done. Someone lost their life and someone has to live with it. The Feds may charge, but it will be overturned on appeal. The Officer was in "fear of his life" will be the final determining factor since the subject can't rebut. The Supreme Court has decided that it will not second guess what a law officer does after the fact(Monday morning quarterbacking). That will be for the attorneys to argue.

Cops are taught to shoot until the threat stops, not check for accuracy and wait for compliance.

In Remembrance
    I reckon if he didn't want the officer to keep on shooting him, he should have turned around and stumbled the other way. There was forensic proof that the officer was in his car for the first shot, and so was Browns hand, I would not care if the rest of the shots were in the back after that.

Boolit Master
    http://www.documentcloud.org/documen...itness-16.html

This witness testimony coincides with how I pictured it from the angle of the wounds.
    Wilson fired twice while Brown ran from him. Brown turned with hands up and Wilson kept on firing. Brown dropped to knees and one hand then fell flat. The final fatal shot being while Brown was on his knees momentarily holding himself up with one hand.

Boolit Master
    The autopsy report states that there was no way to determine the direction of the grazing shots.
    The order of events and witness testimony plus the lower arm wound suggest to me Brown was hit when running away, he then turned and was shot several times.
    Theres nothing to indicate that he had his hands in his waist band when shot.

Personally I could care less, but I like to see evidence and draw my own conclusions.

With witness testimony being ignored by the Grand Jury they just stoked the fires.

In Remembrance
    I saw something on the news that claimed some of the witnesses, that gave stories conflicting to Wilsons turned out to not even have seen anything at all.

I heard tires sqeal in vegas once, and turned to see what was happening. I heard the thump and KINDA out of the corner of my eye saw the car hit a padestrian. What I saw for sure was the guy flying through the air. I was the first to the guy, and as far as I know came the closest to anybody, but at least one of the guys that came up later and ask me what happened, gave a deposition to the police as an eye witness, when I knew for a fact he didn't see anything at all.

Boolit Master
    If anyone is wondering why I have an interest in cops who's stories don't gibe with facts and witness testimony a cop lied under oath and could have sent my eldest brother to death row, but the victim, another cop, came out of his coma and told the truth, the first cop had hit the second cop in the head with a night stick and nearly killed him. The first cop lied and claimed my brother hit him.
    The cop that had been in a coma got very PO'ed by all this and said he would kill his partner the moment he was released from the hospital.
    The cop who lied left town and was never heard from again.
    Almost every cop killed in this city has been killed by another cop and no charges were ever filed.
    One police chief brought in to clean up gambling was beaten with a chainsaw blade in his own office by a thug working for the syndicate, a few days later his house was riddled with at least three hundred .30 Carbine rounds fired by ten syndicate gunmen while his family sat at the dinner table. He and his family left town.
    The next chief was lured away from a restuarant by a supposed phone call at the phone booth out side , he was run down and killed by a confidential informant right in front of several of his officers who waved her on. If not for a passing state trooper who saw it happen she would not have been arrested at all.
    Crooked murderous cops were the norm here not the exception.

Boolit Master

The amount of anti-cop stuff on this forum is amazing. Having been a cop, I have to wonder how many crooks are on this forum. Geez. My wife asked me Monday if I were ever in a situation where I could have shot someone but didn't. Answer: many times. There are many citizens still alive that I could have killed and would have very likely been no billed. Why didn't I do it? I didn't want to kill a person and I looked for another solution. Of all the times I could have shot someone, there is one event I run through my head to this day, because I probably should have shot the guy. The situation worked out, but I got lucky. No skill or good judgement was involved. Just luck, for me and him. And luckily I nor my partner died that night. I had less than a second to make the call. If you have not been in those situations night after night, you simply don't know. There aren't that many police shootings because guess what: most cops don't want to shoot anyone.

Boolit Master
    I'm amazed they can get anyone to fill police positions these days. I can tell you there's no amount of money you could pay me to be a policeman in Ferguson/St. Louis today.
    NRA Endowment Member

Armed people don't march into gas chambers.

Boolit Master
    Having been a cop, I have to wonder how many crooks are on this forum.
    Theres a mindset for you, "us and them". Anyone who knows that not all cops can be trusted must automatically be a crook.
    I remember a case where the FBI had to move in to catch a serial rapist murdering cop. The first clue was finding the barrel from one cop's service revolver was missing. A gunsmith who told them the cop was trying to buy a replacement barrel was harassed and threatened by the other officers. Luckily they didn't need to match the bullets to his gun, they convicted him due to a one in ten million defect that showed up in the sperm found in the victim.
    Two serial rapist cops have been caught and sent to prison in this town.
    The Florida "Catch me killer" who stalked and raped and tortured mothers and daughters before killing both turned out to be a decorated cop.
    Should we just let scumbags like this go free just because they were cops?
    Don't question authority figures, yeah thats worked out great in the past.

Frosted Boolits

If anyone is wondering why I have an interest in cops who's stories don't gibe with facts and witness testimony
    That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. Obviously the grand jury thought otherwise.

the BB knows

Moderator Emeritus

And none of that has ANY bearing on this case. We have a thug that fought with Wilson in the car, punched him in the face twice. Then refused an order to stop and turned and charged. Now Wilson is a pudgy out of shape 190 pounds or so, Brown was a 300 pound 6'5" hulk intent on murder at this point. From reading witness testimony I would have shot him too.

Quote Originally Posted by Multigunner View Post
    Theres a mindset for you, "us and them". Anyone who knows that not all cops can be trusted must automatically be a crook.
    I remember a case where the FBI had to move in to catch a serial rapist murdering cop. The first clue was finding the barrel from one cop's service revolver was missing. A gunsmith who told them the cop was trying to buy a replacement barrel was harassed and threatened by the other officers. Luckily they didn't need to match the bullets to his gun, they convicted him due to a one in ten million defect that showed up in the sperm found in the victim.
    Two serial rapist cops have been caught and sent to prison in this town.
    The Florida "Catch me killer" who stalked and raped and tortured mothers and daughters before killing both turned out to be a decorated cop.
    Should we just let scumbags like this go free just because they were cops?
    Don't question authority figures, yeah thats worked out great in the past.

Boolit Master
    Heres something of interest
    In 2001, McCulloch convened another grand jury after a pair of undercover drug officers shot and killed two men, a suspect and his passenger, outside a Jack in the Box in Berkeley, Mo. The officers told the jurors that they had fired only after the suspect tried to run them over with his car, and in his public statements about the secret proceedings, McCulloch himself repeatedly insisted that “every witness” had corroborated the officers’ version of events.

But a subsequent report by the Post-Dispatch revealed that McCulloch had lied. Only three of the 13 detectives who testified said the suspect's car had moved forward. Two of them were the shooters themselves; the third was "a detective who McCulloch later said he considered charging with perjury because his account was so at odds with the facts." According to the grand jury tapes, “four other detectives testified that they never saw the suspect’s car travel toward the officers.” A collision expert working for the Justice Department also determined that the suspect's car had remained in reverse throughout the incident. But McCulloch never brought any of this evidence before the grand jury — and, as a result, the jurors determined that the officers were right to fear for their safety. The case didn't go to trial.

When activists protested, McCulloch snapped back. “These guys were bums,” he said of the suspects. “The print media and self-anointed activists have been portraying the two gentlemen as folk heroes and have been vilifying the police. I think it is important for the public to know that these two and others like them for years have spread destruction in the community dealing crack cocaine and heroin.”
    http://news.yahoo.com/how-prosecutor...212622087.html

Only three of the 13 detectives who testified said the suspect's car had moved forward. Two of them were the shooters themselves; the third was "a detective who McCulloch later said he considered charging with perjury because his account was so at odds with the facts."
    McCulloch himself repeatedly insisted that “every witness” had corroborated the officers’ version of events.
    It took some doing to throw that case. While you might agree with his sentiments crack dealing, if they were in fact guilty of that crime, does not carry the death penalty even if arrested tried and convicted.
    The grand jury basically called ten detectives and the Justice Department's expert witness liars.

Boolit Master
    Bye for now.

Boolit Master

... And I just added my first name to my ignore list.

Frosted Boolits

Eh, just a guy that has had a bad experience with law enforcement and has a bad taste in his mouth.

Sometimes people have their minds made up and are unwilling to look at the hard facts and evidence. We have also seen this in cities across America, with Ferguson being the epicenter.

Moving on to other threads....

the BB knows

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Multigunner View Post
    Bye for now.
    Multigunner, you disgust me. You started the "us and them" mentality in this thread referring to your brother. And I will bet good money that incident with the police was not your brothers first. And I would bet you have had a few too. You are now on my ignore list. Please put me on yours. Tired of crooks and their family's going anti-cop. And yes, I have brothers, a father, and cousins who have been in prison (not jail). And at the time, that's where they needed to be.