Load DataTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Repackbox
WidenersReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Lee Precision MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Officer Wilson in NO TRUE BILLED by the Grand Jury

Moderator Emeritus

This comes down to blacks bringing this upon themselves via upbringing, attitude, lack of parents, giving in to peer pressure and not getting an education... they are the only ones to blame, nobody else.

In Remembrance
    White folks get shot pretty regularly by police. We got to watch a long video of a homeless man an unarmed homeless man that never made an aggressive move toward several police officers that had him surrounded. The video went viral, white folks rioted in every major city looted every drug and liquor stores and even burn't most of the local stores. Cities were in shambles because of it. hmmm Just doesn't seem right does it, but it was true right up through, the video went viral.

Boolit Master
    Wonder how many blacks hoped for a verdict of no indictment so there would be a perceived excuse to riot and loot.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Boolit Master
    But it is not over for Officer Wilson. Surely the Obama regime will go after him on Federal Civil Rights charges.

Boolit Master

Any of the businesses that are burnt should just be left standing as is. The owners should take the insurance money if they get any and relocate. Nothing should be repaired or touched. Let them live in the squalor and ruin they have created for themselves. We have seen this time and time again. It is time that THIER community pays the price for THEIR illegal actions. Pull the cameras out of there and most of those idiots will go away anyhow.

Banned
    Well, even if the verdict would have been different the black people would have wanted him delivered to them for swift quick justice. I'm so tired of hearing about them not getting a fair shake. Most of them don't work but instead rely on the system to feed them and put clothes on their back. I was at the eye dr office with the wife a few months ago and witnessed a black man throw a fit because he wanted a new pair of glasses and the program wouldn't allow the high priced frame nor would it allow his new glasses because he hadn't had them long enough.

This youngster that got shot from what I have been told had just finished robbing a business. So for them its ok to rob and them assault a police officer?

Looks pretty political to me. I cant see the pit anymore, I guess noting what I have observed of local police officer's behavior got me excluded.

You can expect about the same class of information from the US free press and free speach. Look for what you are NOT being told. Be aware of information gaps.

I find that a free press is required for a public to make good decisions. Research shows that the decisions of the American public have NO effect on the actions of our government. We get heavily filtered information about politically hot cases in the name of not 'swaying' a jury. Jury decisions come out 180 degrees opposite of what eye witnesses expected and wanted. Information filtering works, for a while. Many countries that ended up in civil war or overtaken by enemies had great internal information filtering.

I wont be punished for posting this, by I may be censured. Fait Accompli.
    Free to live, Free to die, Free to till the earth, And see the sky!

Boolit Grand Master

It is interesting to see just how little effect Obama's call for peaceful demonstrations was in fact. His influence on rioters was zilch!
    1Shirt!
    "Common Sense Is An Uncommon Virtue" Ben Franklin

"Ve got too soon old and too late smart" Pa.Dutch Saying

Boolit Master
    how does that go in Ernest Scared Stupid,"they get dumber and dumber each generation". No way am I a racist but sadly these folk are the fruit of the education of their youth! Reality and truth cannot be seen or comprehended. The flip side of this would be freedom to walk in a store and take what you want and stroll down the street freely, really???
    Look twice, shoot once.

Quote Originally Posted by montana_charlie View Post
    Having three blacks on a jury of twelve is 25% black.
    It could be the OPs comment was to highlight the media / race hustlers' desire to convict the LEO in spite of any facts. So to invert the jury proportions (9 of 12) to over-represent a particular group is a way of illustrating absurdity by being absurd.

All the attention and effort applied by the various causes, and Ferguson is still Ferguson. Just with a few less businesses as opposed to when all this started back in August.
    Belle, Belle, Belle!
    Purty Gu-ur-url!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Finster101 View Post
    Any of the businesses that are burnt should just be left standing as is. The owners should take the insurance money if they get any and relocate. Nothing should be repaired or touched. Let them live in the squalor and ruin they have created for themselves. We have seen this time and time again. It is time that THIER community pays the price for THEIR illegal actions. Pull the cameras out of there and most of those idiots will go away anyhow.
    Amen. They made their bed. Let them sleep in it.

Boolit Buddy

Cool the facts,

like what I read on another forum on this topic

facts,

we have the video of the kid, ripping off the store, and knocking the store keeper around, that's robbery, strike one,

then he hits the cop hard enough that it breaks bones around his eye socket,
    then had powder residue on his hands from the gun discharging during the wrestling match in the car, proof he was fighting with the cop strike 2,

then he has the amazing stupidity of charging the cop, who still has the gun and is rattled from the initial scuffle, and gets him self shot, strike 3, he is outta the game!

and all this data was out there for how long, and we still have people boohooing about this idiot,

do stuupid things , win stupid prizes,

----------------------------------------------

now I have read about the court system in that area, , they played the game of sending out summins or whatever for court late, and people ended up in contempt with bench warrents issued, for them, that was brought up at another forum that someone who lived in st louis made the point of the courts there were, per say corrupt,
    but this is off the net, I have no first hand knowledge on this, but would you be surprised? I wouldn't be, having delt with the court system in my state, its a racket, that thirsts for more and more money
    best one of the month,

about unique and IMR unequal, They really did duplicate it, made it equally unobtainable

Boolit Mold
    It's truly sad for the Officer and his family.. Based on the facts that have been released and the fact no trial was pursued, he did what any other Officer would do but yet his career in Police work is over and he will be labeled for the rest of his life when he was defending his life.

In Remembrance
    Total agreement with everything you suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave18 View Post
    and all this data was out there for how long, and we still have people boohooing about this idiot,
    It is based on this ...

The parents of Michael Brown have a belief that if somebody kills their son, he must be punished for that.
    There is no consideration given to the reason for the killing.

The same attitude permeates the entire black community.
    A home invader killed by a single mom with two kids will draw comments from the perpetrator's mother / family that there was no good reason to kill him, and somebody must be made to pay for his death.

CM
    Last edited by montana_charlie; 11-25-2014 at 02:46 PM.
    Retired...TWICE. Now just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.

Super Moderator

I am in total agreement with this as well. Let them live in their own squalor and destruction. They did it to themselves.

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by ohland View Post
    It could be the OPs comment was to highlight the media / race hustlers' desire to convict the LEO in spite of any facts.
    I wasn't responding to anything said by the OP.
    My reply was to HATCH, who claimed Officer Wilson was not charged because the Grand Jury was rigged.
    In his opinion, nine of it's members should have been black.

CM
    Retired...TWICE. Now just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by montana_charlie View Post
    I wasn't responding to anything said by the OP.
    My reply was to HATCH, who claimed Officer Wilson was not charged because the Grand Jury was rigged.
    In his opinion, nine of it's members should have been black.

CM
    I'm pretty sure HATCH was being facetious. He just forgot the purple script.

Boolit Master
    I saw a photo of the officer in the hospital with a shattered right eye orbit, shortly after the incident.
    The pictures I saw showed nothing of the sort. Not even a presentable bruise, just reddening below the cheek bone.
    I had to have an eye socket surgically repaired , the other guy looked a lot worse.
    A blow that can shatter bone causes a lot more swelling and discoloration than shown in those photographs. An open handed slap would leave as much visible damage as shown in the photos.

What source for the photos you saw?

Boolit Master
    Heres a closeup of Wilson's mug at the hospital.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...th-mike-brown/

Theres darker bruising above the jaw line, but nary a mark any where near his right eye.

ADMIN

Quote Originally Posted by USAFrox View Post
    I'm pretty sure HATCH was being facetious. He just forgot the purple script.
    Yes. I was being facetious

Now I wish they would publish the vote.
    How many wanted to indict and how many wanted to acquit?
    That would tell them something right there.
    If all 12 wanted to acquit then that should mean something.
    On the other hand if 3 wanted to indict then they could claim it's the white people picking on the black people again.....

This world would be a much simpler place if everyone was the same race.
    Then they would look at the facts first.
    Don't like being hammered by the Cast Boolits Staff, then don't be a nail.
    The rules are simple to follow.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast