Lee PrecisionLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRepackboxInline Fabrication
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What happened this time?

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by sgt.mike View Post
    well Rick sorry to hear that (computer issues) but best of luck with the rifle /cast work up I think you will have a blast.
    I just may start with the XP. Curiosity is starting to get to me. I've decided that if I start out with no expectations about it I won't be disappointed. Just will need to try a different direction with it.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Boolit Grand Master
    Gotta start somewhere Rick.
    You will learn far more at the casting, loading, and shooting bench than you ever will at a computer bench.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrick View Post
    Dang, my computer has been messing up, I just wrote three paragraphs in response and poof. Gone.

I intend to try it Gear. It will be interesting if for no other reason than it's a direction I haven't gone before.

Rick
    I have had that happen a few times with this laptop. Often wondered if it was trying to tell me to let it go.

Tim
    Words are weapons sharper than knives - INXS

The pen is mightier than the sword - Edward Bulwer-Lytton

The tongue is mightier than the blade - Euripides

In Remembrance
    Jackson County, Choctaw Nation, Indian Territory
    Gentlemen,
    Second warning on this thread.
    Those who fail to study history are doomed to repeat it.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”. Sigmund
    Freud

Boolit Master

Edge of The Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge
    Quote Originally Posted by oneokie View Post
    Gentlemen,
    Second warning on this thread.
    not it being a smart mouth, but for what??? Roadie got a little too "too" for my taste, but I don't see any thing after that.

its beginning to get rather facinating what gets warned or "disappeared" and what seemingly should set off the fire alarms, but does not,,,,,,
    More "This is what happened when I,,,,," and less "What would happen if I,,,,"

Last of the original Group Buy Honcho's.

"Dueling should have never been made illegal in this country. It settled lots of issues between folks."- Char-Gar

Boolit Grand Master

Nothing good comes from these threads. This happens all to often. There is a distinct pattern that repeats itself over and over. It's never going to work itself out.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
    not it being a smart mouth, but for what??? Roadie got a little too "too" for my taste, but I don't see any thing after that.

its beginning to get rather facinating what gets warned or "disappeared" and what seemingly should set off the fire alarms, but does not,,,,,,
    I don't know what to say, I'm not a moderator. Only thing I can recommend is ask one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon813gt View Post
    Nothing good comes from these threads. This happens all to often. There is a distinct pattern that repeats itself over and over. It's never going to work itself out.
    One of the patterns that happens over and over are pages of posts just like these, pointless and pessimistic. Several long pages of which were just painstakingly edited. When even the slightest disagreement comes up, lots of people pile on with their two cents about the conflict, not the topic, so the topic BECOMES the conflict. It's like the spectators feed on the least bit of drama rather than either staying out of it or interjecting requests to keep things on track. Please be part of the solution, not the problem that keeps happening.

There is a triangle button by every post if you don't feel the staff did what you think they should. You can also pm individuals and discuss it privately. Options, folks, there are options rather than just complaining and hinting of conspiracy. I think a lot of the people who show up to pour gas on these fires need to stop and re-evaluate their own reasons before hitting the "submit" button.

I'll go pull all my defensive and explanatory posts from this thread myself, I think they probably should have been removed along with the ones they addressed. If staff disagrees and thinks they should stay, they can un-delete them. If both of you will do the same with the posts I quoted, I'll delete this one, too. Shall we move on?

Gear
    Last edited by geargnasher; 11-25-2014 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Remove deleted quoted post

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by geargnasher View Post

One of the patterns that happens over and over are pages of posts just like these, pointless and pessimistic.

There is a triangle button by every post if you don't feel the staff did what you think they should. You can also pm individuals and discuss it privately. Options, folks, there are options rather than just complaining and hinting of conspiracy. I think a lot of the people who show up to pour gas on these fires need to stop and re-evaluate their own reasons before hitting the "submit" button.

Gear
    My post wasn't pointless and pessimistic. It was pointing out the childish behavior that happens over and over and over. It's apparent that it's never going to change. And don't worry, I reported a lot of posts in this thread. Don't assume I'm just posting to complain. It's sad that either "side" doesn't see the faults in their behavior. Everyone else is wrong but they are right no matter what.

Boolit Master
    My thanks to the Mod for the nice clean up job.

Tim
    Words are weapons sharper than knives - INXS

The pen is mightier than the sword - Edward Bulwer-Lytton

The tongue is mightier than the blade - Euripides

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by geargnasher View Post
    ............ When even the slightest disagreement comes up, lots of people pile on with their two cents about the conflict, not the topic, so the topic BECOMES the conflict. It's like the spectators feed on the least bit of drama rather than either staying out of it or interjecting requests to keep things on track. Please be part of the solution, not the problem that keeps happening.............Gear
    Very good and sensible advise. Hopefully all involved will read it and head it. Let's all be part of the solution.

Larry Gibson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123