Inline FabricationStainLess Steel MediaRotoMetals2Graf & Sons
Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionWisconsin Trigger

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New users please read this!

New users please read this!

When you create an account here, PLEASE check your e-mail address and password so that you know for sure that you are typing in the correct information. After you submit your information you than must WAIT for an e-mail to be arrive at your supplied e-mail address. In this e-mail will be a confirmation URL that you MUST click on in order to activate your account. After you have activated your account, try to log in. If you have problems, try a few more times. If you still cannot log in then please contact me reguarding this.
    E-mail: boolit@gunloads.com
    PLEASE supply your Username in your e-mail to me and we will get it figured out.

CEO/CFO GunLoads Gunload Master's Avatar
    I have been getting multiple e-mails from users on various issues, and to resolve some of these, here are some suggestions:

If you don't get an e-mail sent to you within a few minutes, chances are your SPAM filter stopped it. You should check to see how your SPAM filter is setup and see if it's blocking you. The e-mail should be coming by way of this address: webmaster@gunloads.com .

Also, about 98% of all members do not use there real name for there forum name, you should make up something and use instead of using your real name.

This will be updated as time progresses.
    http://GunLoads.com

Become a Supporting Member by joining TEAM BOOLITS!

Boolit Master on Heavens Range
    Yes answer on all questions. ... felix
    felix

Smooth process. Joined today and everything has gone great.

Happy to finally join.

I have ended my lurker career. Hopefully I may have something to add, even if it is only encouragement to others.

WashingMike

Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to the new members! Mike, good to see another neighbor join up!
    "The worst wheel of the cart makes the most noise." - Benjamin Franklin

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." - Thomas Jefferson

Boolit Master
    Yup, a heartfelt welcome to ArmyTracker and WashingMike. By now you've found the best danged site on the internet. Now, turn back before you get addicted. DO NOT look into the silvery stream or you'll be sorry. Seriously, welcome to the addiction, remember it's only a hobby and be safe and have some fun. BC
    Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me."

I too have ended my lurking and joined after being so encouraged by one of your posts. I spent today completely redoing my shop and building a new casting cabinet. Thanks to all who have so inspired me.

Boolit Bub
    Thanks for letting me be a part of your group. Very helpful and interesting comments. Will need alot of help being a greenhorn at all of this. Thanks again, Morton

Great to be here! I google stuff and his site keeps coming up!
    So I look, I like, I JOIN!!!
    Who better to learn from than the true DIY'ers!
    Unless you all know of a gunsmith's forum. Not quite ready
    for that yet...

Welcome everyone to the best site of its kind. World of information to be learned here.
    I look multiple times a day as it changes topics quickly. Use the "search" to pick a topic , sit back, read, and learn.
    Ask if you don't know, ask, and see how fast replies come back.

Slim
    DISCLAIMER: This is a generic comment. It is not directed at any specific human
    being, real or fictional. The comments in this message speak directly to the
    TOPIC no matter the quoted clips - and nothing else. If I have not typed your
    name, specifically, into the message, it IS NOT ABOUT YOU.

So WashingMike, enoch59, ArmyTracker and Mustang AR - welcome aboard! I too was a lurker. For a couple of years, as a matter of fact. I have no other explanation for taking so long to join but for the fact that I have seen other boards/forums wehre folks are so nasty and disrespectful to each other, I was completely turned off (shellshocked, actually)from joining ANY internet community. As you have probably noticed, Castboolits is the single BEST shooting-related community on the planet and I am proud to say I'm a member now too......

Have fun and Merry Christmas!
    Paul
    A government that robs from Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

Boolit Mold
    Eastern Washington, between Newport & Elk
    Glad to have joined and looking forward to learning and helping in all forms of reloading, casting, etc. I am 60 years young and have been reloading and casting for about 35 yrs. Even after all this time invested, still learning and sometimes from those new to the sport. I would like to say God Bless all those affected by the Sandy Hook tragedy. Thanks for allowing me to join Cast Boolits.

Boolit Mold
    I'm going to enjoy this site I just know it!! Keep ur powder dry !
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean D. View Post
    Welcome to the new members! Mike, good to see another neighbor join up!

i had a problem with login,received a new password and everthing is good.thanks for a great site. bob

Boolit Mold
    Hello I just joined a few minutes ago. I'm new to cartridge reloading, but loaded shotshells in the '70's. Since bullets are hard to find now, casting my own boolits seemed to be the way to go.

Welcome to all new members. Lots of real nice people here.

PS Paul you hit the nail on the head.

Boolit Bub
    I've been looking here for a while. There is a lot of useful information. Thank you everyone.

I joined awhile back and have had such good help with problems I have had, mostly self inflicted. I have joined the NRA to help support our hobby and rights., Thanks for the great forum. I have a lot to learn and this is the best place I have found for great information.

Took the jump from guest to named, so does that mean I jumped from the frying pan into the fire?

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast