WidenersTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyRepackbox
RotoMetals2 Inline Fabrication

Thread: Accurate Molds Incredibly Fast Service

Accurate Molds Incredibly Fast Service

OK, Friday morning (11-14-14) I ordered a custom mold from Tom at Accurate Molds to feed my 45 colt and 41 mag lever guns. This was a special cut 4-cavity aluminum with 2 cavities being 45-255A and the other two being 41-230A. This morning (Monday 11-17-14) the post office delivered the mold to my office!!! He cut it and had it shipped to me within 3 days. I haven't cast with it yet, but can already tell this is my first of many from Tom. Thanks for the incredible service. Our gun season opens this Saturday, and since his turn around time was so fast, I feel that I HAVE to use a boolit from his mold to take a deer. Let's hope.

Will be ordering soon myself.
    If you live on the razor's edge and slip, you will die in two pieces

Boolit Master
    Yep same for me had several custom molds done and none have taken longer that 4 days. He also has a deep catalog of boolit choices. Best in the business IMO.
    Also I will be ordering 2 to 4 molds from him this week. Did I mention he is a great guy? Not a product plug. I just couldn't be happier from my Accurate molds.

Boolit Grand Master

Finally ordered my first mould from Tom, probably won't be my last. Only issue is it's still sitting unused on my bench, almost a crying shame.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Tom has tremendous cs. I ordered a custom mold Sat night, in the post today. Amazing in today's lack of personal touch in business. And here is the result; 195gr WNFP/10mm. The weight is right on the money w/ clip ww & a touch of lino.
    Last edited by fredj338; 11-24-2014 at 03:59 PM.
    EVERY GOOD SHOOTER NEEDS TO BE A HANDLOADER.
    NRA Cert. Inst. Met. Reloading & Basic Pistol

Boolit Buddy
    I ordered a 405gc 4 banger on the 19th….it was here on the 22nd if we could just put him in charge of the its refunds

Ordered on Thursday and in the Mail on Friday. Should be here Monday.
    If you live on the razor's edge and slip, you will die in two pieces

Boolit Grand Master

More than fast, Tom builds a beautiful mould as well. Mine is all scrubbed up and heat-cycling at the moment, may even get to cast with it someday soon.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Buddy
    Yep Tom is super quick last mould I ordered was in the post in three days, problem is I live at the bottom
    of the world mail takes 6-10 days if the winds in the right direction, I'm learning patience I sit and wait until
    the parcel lands on the doorstep.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooternz View Post
    Yep Tom is super quick last mould I ordered was in the post in three days, problem is I live at the bottom
    of the world mail takes 6-10 days if the winds in the right direction, I'm learning patience I sit and wait until
    the parcel lands on the doorstep.
    Curious where you get lead in NZ? It's a very "green" country. BTW, only country I would consider moving to if I left here. Good hunting, English speaking, nice pubs. South island for me.
    EVERY GOOD SHOOTER NEEDS TO BE A HANDLOADER.
    NRA Cert. Inst. Met. Reloading & Basic Pistol

Boolit Buddy

Ordered a 435-205C on Friday after Thanksgiving. Notified on the following Friday that it was ready for shipping. Went out to pick up the paper this morning and found it on the "stoop". It had rained all night. Mold was fine. Cast up 100 round to check it out and they were exactly .435. Will go out this weekend to see if my ideas work. Eleven days, start to finish. outstanding

Boolit Buddy

Yep, Tom is super.
    I ordered a mold for my .400 Whelen and sent the check the Friday after Thanksgiving.
    Had an email the following Monday saying he received my check.
    Good heavens it was here on Wednesday.
    Can't wait to use it.
    Blkpwdrbuff

My second Accurate ordered Friday morning and shipped later same day. Ordered my first aluminum mold, a 43-260K 4 cavity at .431 for my SBHs and 29-2. Hopefully just a little larger than my RCBS which casts just at .430 and too loose for the Ruger. My old Ideal 429421 single cavity is just right and has been making great 44 Mag loads for me since the early 70's. I think that I'm going to spring for a new Ruger SBH Hunter with a Lupy scope and start practicing for next deer season. My buck in Montana this year was at 80 yds, and plenty of nice ones just in range for a pistol shot prone or sitting. I've taken plenty of coyotes over the years with handguns but never a deer.
    My other Accurate mold is a 3 cavity Brass 45-230M which works great but slow to heat up.
    Tom certainly runs a fine business with super service and products.
    ​Don
    NRA
    Benefactor Member

Boolit Buddy
    Ordered 2 molds on 12/8 6:30 pm website said 2 week turnaround. Got home today and there in my mailbox. Great service. Thanks Tom

Boolit Buddy
    Im up to five molds from Tom(accurate molds) I loved his molds. they are top quality, and they pour good too. get them hot!!! till the spruce plate changes color and your ready to go MY first mold took three months(about three years ago) the last one came in last week in just under two weeks. but they are worth the wait. I've got them from 9mm(.359, that I resize to 356, for the 9mm. up to a two holer for my 56-50 spencer.(350 gr. 50 cal. bullet) and several in between.(the orginal load for a Webley 38-200 was a 200 gr. bullet. I had Tom make me a 200 gr wc for .360 dia. (i resize it to fit my .357/38's) it comes out at 215 gr. talk about a self defense bullet for a .38????, but hey, it's all good. and all his molds are accuate with my loads in my guns.