RepackboxInline FabricationWidenersTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Lee Precision Load Data

Thread: Attention Bi-mart Shoppers/Pacific Northwest

Attention Bi-mart Shoppers/Pacific Northwest

Just a heads up! I noticed all reloading powders are on sale this week. $2 dollars off. They have the cheapest prices I have found. I thought I would spread the word.
    Thanks
    Ivan

Number #513

Yeah I figured it out. It would not be ALASKA……... unless it was the absolutely the toughest it could be and worst possible case scenario!

Boolit Buddy
    Thanks for the heads up. Their normal price on Titegroup is only $13 per pound, so $11 per pound is the price of surplus these days.

BTW, if you're near a Sportsman's Warehouse, check them out. I live 50 miles away so have only been to the one in Salem once, but got an 8 pound jug of Unique for $95, not bad at present.

Boolit Master

The up scale Wally World near me is blowing out inventory, what was $17 a pound is now $11 or $12 a pound, so you can guess what I stocked up on. Plus the Wally World is right across the parking lot from Cabela.

Jerry
    Honor is a Way of Life

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Ivantherussian03 View Post
    Just a heads up! I noticed all reloading powders are on sale this week. $2 dollars off. They have the cheapest prices I have found. I thought I would spread the word.
    You are right-on about low prices. They normally beat Sportsmans Warehouse by a couple of bucks on about everything they sale, and driving distance is about the same for me.

I have been around Bi-Mart for over 20 plus years, and stupid old me just last year found out they are 100% employee owned!
    Not only makes for good service, but pricing that is extremely competitive.

Russ...
    When it comes to Muzzle Loaders, Black Powder Matters.

Boolit Buddy
    I love BiMart, it's like taking a trip back in time whenever I go there. The guys working the sporting goods area around here are shooters and reloaders, they know what they're doing, are friendly, and ready to shoot the breeze. The workers are helpful and the atmosphere is more laid back than the other big box stores. Reminds me of shopping 30-40 years ago, hope they do well and hang around. In my neck of the woods they're the only place to get reloading supplies other than mail order or a 50 mile drive.