RepackboxLoad DataSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionWideners
Inline Fabrication Titan Reloading
Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1386

Thread: NEW ! ! T/L Liquid Lube

http://tinyurl.com/jrvyfvy
    $32.68 with free shipping at Amazon. Pretty amazing price difference. Think I'll pick some up at my local Walmart tomorrow and give it a try. Thanks.
    Stu
    De gustibus non est disputandum

I was at a lowes yesterday and looked at some and it was marked down from seven some thing to 1.87 .
    I got three cans. That should last for a long time as much as I get to go shooting any more. I don't know when I will get to try it so I think I will stick to making small batches. Of interest to me is if it will work on paper patched boolits. I have a lot of .357 and .308's lubed and boxed up that I can try it on for now.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by facetious View Post
    I was at a lowes yesterday and looked at some and it was marked down from seven some thing to 1.87 .
    I got three cans. That should last for a long time as much as I get to go shooting any more. I don't know when I will get to try it so I think I will stick to making small batches. Of interest to me is if it will work on paper patched boolits. I have a lot of .357 and .308's lubed and boxed up that I can try it on for now.
    I found 2 more yesterday at Lowes, they were still full price. They may still gave some old stock and are getting resupplied as the shelf runs out. They were good enough to sell it to me at half price, still had my receipt from Thursday.

Boolit Grand Master

I checked my local Lowes and Home Depot and both had NOTHING on the shelf

FWIW
    Dale53

Boolit Grand Master

I was able to pick up five more at $1.62 apiece. That's a lot better price than the two dozen I bought.

Boolit Master

Feist Hardware Canton, OH

Feist Hardware had two cans @ $10.99 with 25% discount. I bought one and left one for the next caster.
    Lucky Joe
    "There's always a way."

Boolit Bub
    Found some One Step at a local hardware store. I got an okay deal, not as good as some, but it was good enough for me to clean them out of their remaining stock. I'm not a hoarder and will certainly not shoot enough to use all of them in my lifetime. I mostly got them to spread the wealth. I checked on USPS and I can ship them ground. If anyone is interested, I'll put some up on S&S.

Quote Originally Posted by HB0708 View Post
    Found some One Step at a local hardware store. I got an okay deal, not as good as some, but it was good enough for me to clean them out of their remaining stock. I'm not a hoarder and will certainly not shoot enough to use all of them in my lifetime. I mostly got them to spread the wealth. I checked on USPS and I can ship them ground. If anyone is interested, I'll put some up on S&S.

PM on the way

Christmas just came in April...I don''t think I need to say why right

HB0708 Thanks Buddy

Banned

I've been woring on developing a good, cheap and easy practice load for the .357 using the Lee tumble lube 158 grain SWC since I have that in six cavity. I mixed up a small batch of this stuff and so far am very pleased. Accuracy is good and no leading at about 1000 FPS. I'm sold, this is how I will start to lube all my pistol bullets, I think.

Boolit Master
    I hit Lowes in Clermont Florida today looking for a stove. For fun I checked out the Johnsons liquid wax, They had a full row of them, I brought 5 cans @ $1.40 each. I left on the shelf another 7 bottles as I now have enough to last rest of my life.

Boolit Master
    sounds like the cans were mis-marked. go buy the rest.
    Rich or poor, it's good to have money.

Lol I went overboard.... 47 cans in three months..... Three lifetimes. Dang!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    "Remember the Range Day and keep it Holy. May the light of the Holy Tracer guide thy aim!"

NRA Benefactor Member

Anchorage, Alaska

Boolit Master
    They where marked clearance on the shelf tag and showed both old price and new price.
    Quote Originally Posted by hiram View Post
    sounds like the cans were mis-marked. go buy the rest.

Boolit Master

I love how this thread has become a wax hoarding thread..... 96% wax hoarding stories and little of how well it performs.
    Everyone is so happy with the performance that now the quest is on to get a lifetime supply. (or a few dozen lifetimes)

So I coated my first batch 2 nights ago. I realized quickly that I had applied too much. So I have one relatively heavy slightly tacky coating.
    I sized after coating also.
    Will these be fine or should I do another coat?

thanks guys!
    I'm going to check out Lowes tomorrow for some more cans. I have one can mixed up and a half can not mixed. If this works out for me I'll be doing a lot more BLL coating

Boolit Grand Master

Michael,
    When you sized the bullets, you pretty much removed the lube from the bullet. Another light coat is called for.

Dale53

Boolit Master

One more coat is on and drying

I need a liquid medicine syringe so I can get an idea of how much I'm using. I used to do that with the 45/45/10 and it helped with consistency.

Thanks Dale53

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Grand Master
    Dale is correct, size 1st and then coat with BLL.

Ben

Boolit Master

Is there any drawbacks to putting on the first coat before sizing? This really aides in sizing down the bullets.
    I'm going to try to load some of these up tonight after I load up a batch of HiTek coated 453423s into some auto rim brass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Grand Master

Lubing before sizing makes it easier. Otherwise you periodically have to lube your sizing die.

Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast