Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Load DataRepackbox
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyWideners
Reloading Everything Lee Precision
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome wife

Boolit Grand Master

Awesome wife

What else can I say. My wife just spent better than an hour helping me change the oil on the new lathe.

I will say she was a bit unimpressed by the oil that go on the garage floor but she was a huge help.

She isn't delusional or pychotic so it must be love?
    You will learn far more at the casting, loading, and shooting bench than you ever will at a computer bench.

Boolit Master

You sure got a keeper...

Mine helps butcher, so I have no complaints.
    "When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat." - Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Thank God for the ones that got away till I got this keeper. Good woman=good life...

Boolit Master

Good women are hard to find, I found mine 25 years ago.
    So just how did yall spill oil on the floor?
    Sounds kind of UM funny to me.
    Last edited by RED333; 11-08-2014 at 09:12 PM. Reason: I cant spell
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rednecks run the Brits out of this country years ago,
    I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
    I AM A REDNECK!!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

Boolit Grand Master

Wife? I had one of those. I even got a gun for her, best trade I ever made.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Boolit Master

Nothing better than a good wife! Mine been puttin up with my caca for 30 years.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by RED333 View Post
    Good women are hard to find, I found mine 25 years ago.
    So just how did yall spill oil on the floor?
    Sounds kind of UM funny to me.
    The lathe was designed with creating a mess in mind. I'm not amazed at all to find out that Chinese engineers are just as dumb as American ones when it comes to design and maintenance. I will be making some sort of catch basin for next time, a funnel just doesn't work.
    You will learn far more at the casting, loading, and shooting bench than you ever will at a computer bench.

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrick View Post
    Wife? I had one of those. I even got a gun for her, best trade I ever made.

Rick
    Maybe we should get the board to take up a collection and we can buy you one. I'm sure we can find one with under 250 K miles on her.

Banned

Hmm, your lathe must have been designed by people who went to the same school that Ford engineers attend.

Your wife must be a saint. I suspect this because she hasn't yet traveled to Texas to pay me back in pain for getting you hooked on cooking up stinky bullet lube experiments.

Gear

Boolit Buddy

Count your blessings.... And start with her!
    Valley Forge

Boolit Buddy

My "Right Wife" ('cause I married the "wrong" one first) is also a keeper. She held the heat gun as I turned the magazine tube on a shotgun last week. God bless these wonderful women because they make us want to be better men and I know I don't deserve her.
    Valley Forge

Banned
    I have been blessed with 42 years with the same woman. She loves to shoot and enjoys guns as much as I do. I like taking her to gun shows where she gets as excited as I do when finding something special. I think the key might just be finding something in common that you both can appreciate instead of being one sided. One of my special memories this summer was watching her shoot my 10mm Glock and liking it. She has always managed to lend a helping hand and it didn't matter if I was changing a blown rear end on the car or fixing the furnace she is always next to me doing something to be helpful.

My wife; for 55 years I've been taking her everywhere I go. Some how she always finds her way back home!!!
    Ramar
    AMERICAN EX-PRISONERS OF WAR -- NON SOLUM ARMIS

How to rate your wife or girlfriend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

I have a unicorn as some of you do.
    Crabo

Do not argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Boolit Grand Master

I got really lucky and chose a winner the first time. After 50+ years shes still my help mate, and encourages me in what ever I do. Always available, but never in the way.
    I try to do the same for her.

Boolit Master

Here you go Brad...
    "When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat." - Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by btroj View Post
    change the oil on the new lathe.
    Smart. Drain out the metal chips, casting sand, and replace the fish squeezins' with a petroleum-based lube.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    Lemme see 22 yr W/X1 got 4 kids raised spent me in to a 10k hole and a 425 credit score. X2 cost me just 16k and a slab of soul and I think I'm Running on a 3 valve heart but I got up to a 722 in just 8 yrs. Number 3...... Damned if I'm licensing that again..... But she's been great, lays in the goose pit, claims 8000f mountains, pours ingots,tells me to just write a check or run a card for the mould or the gun or boots orbrass or adecoy spread but only if she gets to play too. She bought me a truck,2 campers, and brags aboutnthen2 160 bucks on rhetoric wall. I owe X 2 $2000 and have 3 grand in the bank 3 payments and and point building card balances.

Now if I had a mill and a lathe to change the oil in she'd be the best.......But we're only 3 yr in so there's still plenty of time for me to get it screwed up properly.

Bt,looks like ya got a keeper
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JSnover View Post
    Smart. Drain out the metal chips, casting sand, and replace the fish squeezins' with a petroleum-based lube.
    Used the Mobil that was recommended. The stuff that came out was brown, the stuff that went in was clear. Not too many metal chips came out, not were big.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by btroj View Post
    Maybe we should get the board to take up a collection and we can buy you one. I'm sure we can find one with under 250 K miles on her.
    If you knew my X you wouldn't be offering to do that to me. Again.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast