RepackboxReloading EverythingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
Load Data Inline Fabrication
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hunting with tannerite

hunting with tannerite

In Remembrance
    Perfect way to arm antis. I didn't even click on it, but I sure wish idiots would quit making videos.

Boolit Grand Master

Fuel for the antis and what a waste of good meat. If I typed what I think of these types of alpha hotels I would get banned.

Vendor Sponsor
    If you really want to get rid of them as opposed to crying about the damage and then charging people to rid you of 1. This makes sense. Screw the antis. Their day in the sun is about over. Much cheaper than helicopters. Wonder if it would work with wolves?

In Remembrance
    There day in the sun is about over, HMMM guess I hadn't heard that, I don't think they got the memo either.

Yup, when was the last time jerks weren't jerks? When do they reform, and become non idiots?
    We need somebody/something to keep the government (cops and bureaucrats too) HONEST (by non government oversight).

Every "freedom" (latitude) given to government is a loophole in the rule of law. Every loophole in the rule of law is another hole in our freedom. When they even obey the law that is. Too often government seems to feel itself above the law.

We forgot to take out the trash in 2012, but 2016 was a charm! YESSS!

Boolit Master

Remember the hogs in many places are PESTS and VARMINTS and you dispose
    of them any way you can, This seems to be effective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJRHy0ueVuo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89UliEiQQyU
    Last edited by skeettx; 11-07-2014 at 10:57 AM.
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

They may be PESTS but they still could have shot them and given them to someone who was hurting for food. There are plenty of people that could use the meat.
    Bobby

Crazy.
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    -Thomas Jefferson
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boolit Master
    I saw this on another forum. Said it was in Australia, not that it makes it any better. Anyway, I agree that it is a waste of perfectly good meat, and a cruel way to go after anything except terrorists. Any way to kill terrorists is a good way.
    I passed my last psych eval, how bout you?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ammohead View Post
    If you really want to get rid of them as opposed to crying about the damage and then charging people to rid you of 1. This makes sense. Screw the antis. Their day in the sun is about over. Much cheaper than helicopters. Wonder if it would work with wolves?
    As long as it's legal to sell expensive, exciting, year round hog hunts there will be pigs magically escaping and keeping the population of wild hogs thick. On a societal (not individual level) people will always do what their incentives dictate.

If a real landowner who wants to make money farming needs to get rid of pigs I don't care if he uses mortar shells.

Moderator Emeritus

I am afraid stuff like this will be the nail in the coffin of tannerite.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by skeettx View Post
    Remember the hogs in many places are PESTS and VARMINTS and you dispose
    of them any way you can, This seems to be effective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJRHy0ueVuo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89UliEiQQyU
    All the varmint and pest control around here is still done with good shots to ensure clean ethical kills. didn't look like there were many clean kills outta those helicopters. seems more like blood lust then fair chase, especially when they charge fees for some of those 'hunts'. but I guess I don't have those kinda problems, but do rain 22 terror on the rabbit population around here.
    My other forum, where I'm building a cabin....http://www.small-cabin.com/forum/6_3325_0.html#msg48687

That helicopter hunting looks fun.

Anyone who has not lived in a area where hogs destroy everything really have no say in the matter.

The reason a lot of those guys charge is to help pay for property insurance since most "hunters" do more damage then the hogs. And also it helps, since people hurt them self out there hunting and then want to sue the land owner.

In Remembrance
    I don't know about hurting themselves, but some folks shoot themselves in the foot. lol

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by starmac View Post
    I don't know about hurting themselves, but some folks shoot themselves in the foot. lol
    anyone we know?
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years (Abe Lincoln)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington

Vendor Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by starmac View Post
    There day in the sun is about over, HMMM guess I hadn't heard that, I don't think they got the memo either.
    Slowly but surely the pendulum will be swinging to the right. People in this country are getting damn tired of the left shoving it's agendas down our throat simply because that is "what they want". No scientific basis, no rhyme or reason. It's just what they want. This will only go on for so long. People in Wyoming are tired of wolves, people in California are tired of lions, people all over the country are tired of no jobs for the sake of some perceived environmental impact. Idiots like the big O are helping the pendulum swing right. There is just no denying that liberalism is a failed concept and doomed to go away. At least that is what I pray for.

Boolit Master
    It's almost like fishin'.

Boolit Master

Slowly but surely the pendulum will be swinging to the right. People in this country are getting damn tired of the left shoving it's agendas down our throat simply because that is "what they want". No scientific basis, no rhyme or reason. It's just what they want. This will only go on for so long. People in Wyoming are tired of wolves, people in California are tired of lions, people all over the country are tired of no jobs for the sake of some perceived environmental impact. Idiots like the big O are helping the pendulum swing right. There is just no denying that liberalism is a failed concept and doomed to go away. At least that is what I pray for.
    As long as people have food on the table, beer in the fridge, sicko TV to watch and a warm bed to sleep in, don't count on anyone getting to bent out of shape over the destruction of America.
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

Boolit Grand Master

I agree with everything your said except that liberalism is going away. The sad reality is that the urban centers are getting more and more control. At no time in the history of industrialized nationals has liberalism ever gone away until the counties went bankrupt and no longer could support liberalism

Today JFK would be viewed as an ultra-conservative. For the most part people don’t understand history or the effects of feel good policies. While the pendulum is currently swinging somewhat to the right the bell curve has been trending heavily to the left for the last fifty plus years.

Hunters and shooters are the minority. We are tolerated by the major but as soon as we act in a manner that the major disapproves of we will lose our “rights"

An example is a very good female friend (very liberal) of mine ran a self-funded cat rescue service. She placed hundreds and hundreds of cat but a percentage of them had health issue or anti-social temperament. Every month or two I humanely shot these.

She didn’t have an issue with this nor did anyone in the community. However if I blew them up with tannerite or threw them in a barrel and burned them with gas I would have be arrested and charged with animal cruelty

Blowing hogs up with tannerite is not something the majority will tolerate in mass IMHO.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast