Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionLoad DataReloading Everything
Repackbox Snyders Jerky

Thread: 22 ammo

In Remembrance

22 ammo

Last week someone advertised 2 bricks of win ammo for 140.00 bucks, in our local classifieds. A couple of different people put up adds bashing them for trying to take advantage of the ammo situation.

I noticed today the old adds are gone (deleted) and the same person has the same (I assume) two bricks for 80 bucks, explaining that she bought the wrong ammo, her husband doesn't like it. lol Still way to high, but I find it ammusing that she has had to drop her price to TRY to make a profit.

Boolit Master

I wish they were near me, I'd buy that ammo. MidwayUSA's prices are about 36.00/brick, plus shipping. That 80.00 for 2 bricks beats that.

Boolit Bub
    If I have to go fishing until 22 ammo gets back to regular so be it, but I won't help a scalper.

In Remembrance
    I haven't had the need to pay high prices for 22 ammo, but if I did, I think I would buy from a scalper before paying a store the same or more.
    For a while (at least once) wallmart here charged more than normal, brownells right now has 22 ammo for 60 bucks a brick, several retail outlets took advantage of the currant situation. I think I would buy from an individual trying to make a buck first.

I haven't seen 22 ammo in big box stores by me in a few years now. I gave up even looking. I laid into a lot of 22 around 2005-2007 buying 1 brick to save and 1 brick to shoot every time I could. I still have 15k around, so hopefully by the time I dwindle down things will approach something closer to reasonable.