Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
RepackboxRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingLoad Data
Wideners Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NOE Group Buys - TOOTING OUR OWN HORN!

Boolit Master
    So far, I only have one, single, solitary NOE mold... your 37gr 225 diameter 5 cavity for my 22 Hornet. Love that little mold, it just rains boolits!

Will be adding more as finances and the wife allow. Oh, and thank you again for getting permission to build Ranch Dogs molds. I have a (dwindling) supply of the 165gr flat point for the 30-30, made when a friend and I swapped molds for a month. That will likely be the next mold I purchase.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by JWFilips View Post
    What you need is the Ranch Dog 75 grain 32 acp........! The best! Not sure if Swede is running it yet. Hard hitting in a 32 acp ( bad news for those .380 auto shooters!) Actually a great plinker in a 30-30 win too!
    If I could get my hands on one I would snatch it up in a heartbeat! Unfortunately, Al doesn't have any.32 auto boolits catalogued.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Received my first NOE today along with a set of very sturdy handles. Impressed to say the least.

Boolit Master

AND, no waiting a year for quality products! Woohoo!

Every time I visit Al's website, I always find something new, and/or something I just have to have. My wife calls Al, my "Mold Pimp".

HV
    Life's biggest tragedy is we get old too soon, and wise too late.

Quote Originally Posted by HiVelocity View Post
    AND, no waiting a year for quality products! Woohoo!

Every time I visit Al's website, I always find something new, and/or something I just have to have. My wife calls Al, my "Mold Pimp".

HV
    No THAT is funny.

In Remembrance

I have an original BRP 400 gr. .416 mold. I also have an RCBS 416-350 mold. I have asked in the past if anything was coming in .416 cal. from you, so far I`ve seen nothing.Robert

Made in U.S.A.
    Robert

Now would be the time to get it going!
    Can get a interest thread going for the BRP 400Gr. (he had two of them) or whatever you would like.
    Get 10 orders and will go.

Bullet maker, maker
    Swede Nelson
    The expectation of evil is more bitter than the suffering -OR-
    More people die from worrying about getting ate by a bear then get ate by a bear.

In Remembrance

Quote Originally Posted by SwedeNelson View Post
    Robert

Now would be the time to get it going!
    Can get a interest thread going for the BRP 400Gr. (he had two of them) or whatever you would like.
    Get 10 orders and will go.

Bullet maker, maker
    Swede Nelson
    I helped design the BRP .416 - 400 gr. double crimping feature mold. This allowed either the .416 Rigby or the .416 Taylor to be crimped using a single mold.

I was wondering about something either lighter than 350 gr. or slightly heavier than 350 gr.Robert

Made in U.S.A.
    Robert

Look here:
    http://noebulletmolds.com/smf/index....sg2784#msg2784

Bullet maker, maker
    Swede Nelson
    More people die from worrying about getting ate by a bear then get ate by a bear.

Boolit Bub
    Ordered my 2nd NOE mould, 311 165gr RD along with 2 chamber length buttons and 30LR expander button in preparation of the arrival of a new to me Marlin 336. Then this evening I see the 310 164gr FN for the 30-30 that you're making. Need to have some self control.........Any feedback by anyone using that mould (310 164n)??

Boolit Master
    Northeastern part of Penn's Woods near Slocum Hollow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Malat View Post
    Ordered my 2nd NOE mould, 311 165gr RD along with 2 chamber length buttons and 30LR expander button in preparation of the arrival of a new to me Marlin 336. Then this evening I see the 310 164gr FN for the 30-30 that you're making. Need to have some self control.........Any feedback by anyone using that mould (310 164n)??
    Mike...You will have your hands full with that one....so Don't go wanting another ...Yet!
    You have a good bit of play time ahead of you with the 165 RD in a 336 Marlin....I love mine but just can't find a combination that will shoot badly so I'm always trying to "best" my loads & it just ain't happening! I have even shot it with 6 gr of BE with out the Gas Check on & it amazed me. Yes you can work on that one awhile ...but I know you aways gota have another NOE!
    " Associate with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation: for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " George Washington

Banned

I'm waiting for the mould that cast's bullet all by it self...

Boolit Master

Well I'm still searching for a bad one from Al, have 16 now, all 4 & 5 cavity, when I find the bad one i'll stop buying.

Boolit Master
    I will add a plus one to Latch and Filips comments.

Boolit Master

Al, any chance of seeing a 32 auto mold in the near future?
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Banned

I have a few now and have to say they are all first rate and the service getting them to me was great too. We need more businesses like you guys in America nowadays, that's for sure.

Boolit Master
    32 auto mold desired here too

Boolit Master
    Swede,I've got one suggestion,molds are made to drop in spec with Lyman No.2 alloy,most of us cast with WW,how about looking at getting molds made to cast in spec with WW?. Pat

Made in U.S.A.
    PAT303

We do size our moulds to cast with Wheel Weights.

Bullet maker, maker
    Swede Nelson

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by SwedeNelson View Post
    PAT303

We do size our moulds to cast with Wheel Weights.

Bullet maker, maker
    Swede Nelson
    Quote Originally Posted by PB234 View Post
    32 auto mold desired here too
    Quote Originally Posted by Bzcraig View Post
    Al, any chance of seeing a 32 auto mold in the near future?
    Kinda feeling like a step child being ignored. Hopefully, you just missed my question and emails.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast