Titan ReloadingRepackboxRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingWideners
Inline Fabrication Load Data

Thread: Simply Rugged Holsters

Boolit Master

Simply Rugged Holsters

Just received a Silver Dollar Pancake holster for a Ruger SP 101, 3 inch .38 Spec. It's a bit hard to find leather for this model so was happy to find someone who made one. Their service was excellent. It arrived in three days. It fit perfectly and needs no break-in. And the price was reasonable compared to other leather companies. They'll get more of my business. Just thought I'd pass that along.

Boolit Grand Master
    No pics-no proof. If we can't see it, it doesn't exist.
    _________________________________________________It's not that I can't spell: it is that I can't type.

I recently purchased a Sourdough Pancake holster from Simply Rugged for my S&W 629 5" and really love it. Well made, a fair price, and shipped promptly.
    It really makes carrying a large N frame comfortable.

Boolit Master
    No pics, no proof? I'm one of the computer challenged who doesn't know how to put a photo on here. I can barely type, also. But you may notice that I can spell fairly well. I realize there are others who can't but I don't criticize them. I also have another revolver that is hard to find holsters for that I made inquiry about with Simply Rugged. I got a nice positive response from them right away. I'm liking this company!

Boolit Grand Master
    I like your spelling. That's a bit of class.
    Seems many don't have spell check, wish they did.

Rob Leahy the owner of Simply Rugged is one fine individual, who makes good products that sell for a reasonable price. Customer service is as good as it gets. Rob and Mike Barranti are the go to guys for gun leather these days.
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

Boolit Master
    I've had a similar experience from them. Good holster, but I wound up trading off the gun and can't use it any longer.

Boolit Buddy
    Dilly,
    Ditto, but I'd buy another one from Rob Leahy. Great holster and even faster service.

Boolit Man
    I have bought a few holsters from them. First Rate products and a pleasure to do business with.
    Tom

Boolit Buddy

I also own like and use their holsters. I have them for a G20 Glock 10MM and a Ruger SP101 .357 3 inch and a S&W 637 J frame. They have all seen alot of carry time and have held up well. Keep meaning to order the Chesty Puller system before deer season for them.

Boolit Master
    Now that I've found Simply Rugged and used one of their holsters I will surely get more of them. It's nice to find someone who makes good stuff at reasonable prices. Like many, I have a whole bunch of what was touted to be first rate leather that just didn't make the grade. I have several holsters that cost twice as much as this SR and aren't half as good. I'd like to take a box of them to a gun show to sell but don't want to foist them off on someone else.

Rob Leahy started Simply Rugged is Wasilla Alaska with one basic design for the hunters, trapper and like up there. They were designed for the intended job, made of first rate leather with good workmanship and priced to sell for a price that people on a budget could afford.

His business grew and he continue with the same business model of good design, good materials, good price and good customer service. In due time he moved Simply Rugged to his native state of Arizona and trained workers there and expanded his line. His business continues to thrive because a good man, is making a good product sold at a good price with good customer service.

Rob is an example of what is right and good about America.
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.