Inline FabricationLoad DataTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
RepackboxRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionWideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply Reloading Everything
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Setting up a poll: how to? for separate AR Form....

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by FLHTC View Post
    Currently, there are 51 members in favor of the forum and 15 against. But you make it sound as though only two are interested.
    I mentioned mimmax because he started this thread, and I mentioned you because you are the 'vocal' one.

As for that vote count, most of those who would vote no aren't interested enough in this question to even vote.
    I think the 51 number is about everyone who (either) would want the subforum, or who wouldn't object if one is established.

If the 'no' voters were interested enough to submit one, you would probably be overwhelmed by the resistance.

I don't know about others, but I don't even know where that poll is located, and I don't care enough to find out.

CM
    Retired...TWICE. Now just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.

Boolit Grand Master

Setting up a poll: how to? for separate AR Form....

Quote Originally Posted by montana_charlie View Post
    If the 'no' voters were interested enough to submit one, you would probably be overwhelmed by the resistance.

I don't know about others, but I don't even know where that poll is located, and I don't care enough to find out.

CM
    One shouldn't assume based on their own opinion. I assume that most people do want it and are just to lazy to vote yes. See how that stupid game of assumption works. And both of us are correct because we can't prove the other wrong.

If you don't care to find out then why bother posting to begin w/? I guess it's because you do care. Also seems that you can't find it because it's not in the forum you'd expect it to be. Or you are just lazy and don't want to look for it. But that custom google search is so wicked fast it should take no time to find it.

Moderator Emeritus

Okay instead of AR specific make it AR, AK, and other semi auto rifles. Getting them to cycle is a main goal and I know that eventually I will pick up dies to reload 7.62x39. That would get it out of the military, factory, bolt action clutter and be a focused forum serving modern rifles.

I can understand both sides of this. I really like the ar, but there are seemingly a ton of subforums.

Some of them have more than a half page of stickies already, and you can't close them up in a folder or do anything to get them out of the way. I have witnessed folks being chastised for posting ar stuff in certain forums here.

Maybe some cleaning up of no longer relevant stickies and reorganization/retitle of forums/subforms would be a better solution vs. Simply adding another. Glad it ain't up to me lol.
    If you think your a hammer everything looks like a nail.

I mentioned mimmax because he started this thread, and I mentioned you because you are the 'vocal' one.

As for that vote count, most of those who would vote no aren't interested enough in this question to even vote.
    I think the 51 number is about everyone who (either) would want the subforum, or who wouldn't object if one is established.

CM
    And i guess you are just lying down and being quiet about all this huh?
    You shoot yourself in the foot with every reply you make. It's obvious that you don't care about anything other than what you want.
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...ry-Rifle-forum

Quote Originally Posted by MaryB View Post
    Okay instead of AR specific make it AR, AK, and other semi auto rifles. Getting them to cycle is a main goal and I know that eventually I will pick up dies to reload 7.62x39. That would get it out of the military, factory, bolt action clutter and be a focused forum serving modern rifles.
    Now the issue is being ignored with the hopes that we just go away. I've spoken to dozens of former members and they all say the same thing. It's a one way street here

Boolit Grand Master
    Yep, MC and 35 Remington have driven away hoards of members from these very pages.

Talk about a bunch of clap trap
    You will learn far more at the casting, loading, and shooting bench than you ever will at a computer bench.

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by FLHTC View Post
    And i guess you are just lying down and being quiet about all this huh?
    You shoot yourself in the foot with every reply you make. It's obvious that you don't care about anything other than what you want.
    Sorry to keep you waiting. I had to attend to the real world for a couple of days.

You object to being called 'the vocal one' when you have 11 posts in this thread to my 3.
    And, if you go back and read all of mine, I have never said that I am for ... or against ... the creation of that forum.
    I simply pointed out that the stated reason for 'needing' such a section - 'an inability to find information' - is a lame excuse.

So, as is clearly evident, what I might want (or not want) doesn't even enter into my contention that your logic is flawed.

Thanks for posting a link to the poll in question, but I still have no input to share on that question, nor any intention of pursuing this discussion any longer.

CM
    Retired...TWICE. Now just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.

Sorry to keep you waiting. I had to attend to the real world for a couple of days.

You object to being called 'the vocal one' when you have 11 posts in this thread to my 3.
    And, if you go back and read all of mine, I have never said that I am for ... or against ... the creation of that forum.
    I simply pointed out that the stated reason for 'needing' such a section - 'an inability to find information' - is a lame excuse.

So, as is clearly evident, what I might want (or not want) doesn't even enter into my contention that your logic is flawed.

Thanks for posting a link to the poll in question, but I still have no input to share on that question, nor any intention of pursuing this discussion any longer.

CM
    Every second of my life is the real world and I'm surprised that you need to separate this site from yours. I personally enjoy the comradery here with certain individuals and it's saddening to read that this isn't the real world to you. Do you come here to pretend and masquerade? For having 15,000 posts, you certainly must be deeply involved in the make believe. I think there is a clinical definition for that but at the time, it escapes me.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456