RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingWideners
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Repackbox

Thread: anybody heard from josh?

Boolit Buddy

anybody heard from josh?

any word from 338remultramag? i still havent recieved the stuff i paid him for and he wont return any messages. i see he was another forum posting his molds for sale on the 6th of october. kinda kills the "internet troubles" excuse. this is the only bad deal ive had off this site. ill be letting the other forum know how he does business. -jake

I've seen or heard no updates directly from him. I am signed up for a buy (6.5mm Grendel bullet) but haven't commited the money yet. His last update on that particular buy said he was waiting to receive the cherry. It'd be nice to hear from him and get a general update.

Boolit Master

Yes, very strange. In all of my previous dealings with him, the communication was great and he was very helpful. I hope life hasn't thrown him a curve ball he can't handle.
    "Is all this REALLY necessary?"

Cast Boolits Owner

Jakec,
    PM him and CC me.

Robert
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

I heard from by PM here on 10/15.

Boolit Master
    Like many others I paid for a mold that was way out of spec so had a complaint which ended up by me being branded a sook by a member,we are a bunch of whingers on this site going by comments made on another. Pat

Boolit Buddy
    last i heard from him was 10/1. said he would mail out my stuff on 10/6. stil havent recieved anything or heard from him. i have a mold he made and i love it. i was signed up for another from him as well. i try to give people the benifit of the doubt but i dont know any other way to take this. when i saw him posting on other forums as late as 10/16 and he wont answer my messages after ive paid i took it as hes stealing my money and lying about some stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jakec View Post
    last i heard from him was 10/1. said he would mail out my stuff on 10/6. stil havent recieved anything or heard from him. i have a mold he made and i love it. i was signed up for another from him as well. i try to give people the benifit of the doubt but i dont know any other way to take this. when i saw him posting on other forums as late as 10/16 and he wont answer my messages after ive paid i took it as hes stealing my money and lying about some stuff.
    I agree, something isn't kosher and most of us are in the dark about the situation at hand.

In Remembrance

In a PM I recieved from Josh dated 10/9/14 he apologised for my not getting a paid for top punch for the #311466 mold GB. He did send it out a few days later. He explained that he is a semi-truck driver as a primary job money earner. He also said he is expanding his business from his home to another building. His business partner (aka his wife) is due to have a baby about any time now is also gumming up his business. On top of all these thing happening he said he has 4 GB`s ending at about the same time. He said if he gets thru the next few months things will go much smoother.Robert

In Remembrance
    Asked to please call him on another thread. Joshua
    240-362-8332

Boolit Buddy
    Anyone know if Josh has plans to start molds anytime soon? He has a few that I'd like to see run, but nothing I need right now. Just wondering if anyone has heard any new updates from him?

Boolit Master
    He has been MIA for a couple of weeks now over on the other forum that he moved to also. Maybe he's a victim of alien abduction???

Dave

He has been very busy getting ready for their 3rd daughter who is arriving this week.

Boolit Buddy
    So thats what "internet issuses" means. He scammed me out of my money. Im not the only one. be careful.

Boolit Master on Heavens Range
    Quote Originally Posted by jakec View Post
    So thats what "internet issuses" means. He scammed me out of my money. Im not the only one. be careful.
    Hopefully you paid with PayPal. If so, you can contact PayPal, explain what the issue is and they will refund your money.
    Shoot'em If You Got'em...

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonz View Post
    Hopefully you paid with PayPal. If so, you can contact PayPal, explain what the issue is and they will refund your money.
    I did and i havent thought to do that. I will now. Thanks man.

I'm hesitant to think scammed, he has a lot on his plate now. I'm sure when things get back to normal for him he will fill all his orders.
    Using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    I exchanged email with him at one time and found him a very decent guy trying hard to develop a business and succeed with his dream. Sometimes things go wrong and put people in hard places so lets be a little compassionate and slow to throw stones. Sometimes things just happen and get away from folks who are just over their heads. Yes I understand some are out money because he did not deliver, but life goes on. Worse things will happen to everyone eventually.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by PB234 View Post
    I exchanged email with him at one time and found him a very decent guy trying hard to develop a business and succeed with his dream. Sometimes things go wrong and put people in hard places so lets be a little compassionate and slow to throw stones. Sometimes things just happen and get away from folks who are just over their heads. Yes I understand some are out money because he did not deliver, but life goes on. Worse things will happen to everyone eventually.
    i aint throwing no stones. im just saying what happened. he stole money from me and flat out lied. i gave him every opportunity to do me right and he wont even respond. i aint the only one either. your right worse things will happen but that doesnt mean i shouldnt warn somebody else before they get taken too.

In Remembrance
    I don't mind, in fact like helping a little guy get started, and hopefully build a business. I am in (supposedly) in on a couple of his molds, but not out any money yet. His lack of communication makes it very hard to stay with him though, when guys like NOE has excellant molds and service. I know the demands of his primary job, and wonder if he didn't get overwhelmed with orders, coupled with life and a lack of time. Even at that there should be some communication if he is serious of making a go at it.