Load DataLee PrecisionReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Inline Fabrication Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lee molds for 30WCF

Boolit Master
    Taco,
    I would say to measure the inside of the case mouth of a case fired in your rifles, that way you know what yours can chamber instead of basing what you spend your hard earned money on what my rifles like. I have seen the same thing I have seen hold true with a couple friends rifles, but then there's the one guy whose got a .30-06 that allows him to chamber a .315", so measure yours first please.
    I passed my last psych eval, how bout you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonegun1894 View Post
    Taco,
    I would say to measure the inside of the case mouth of a case fired in your rifles, that way you know what yours can chamber instead of basing what you spend your hard earned money on what my rifles like. I have seen the same thing I have seen hold true with a couple friends rifles, but then there's the one guy whose got a .30-06 that allows him to chamber a .315", so measure yours first please.
    Thanks for the tip. I didn't think of it but you're correct. My 30-06 is a 1970's tang safety model Ruger M-77. I love that tang safety!

Boolit Master
    Just trying to save you a few bucks and hoping you don't make the same mistakes I made along the way, and sometimes continue to make. It's amazing the equipment we all tend to accumulate and figure out later that it was a waste of money. But on the other hand, some of mine has come in handy for other projects that I wasn't even thinking of when I got it. Even if you don't need them now, I wouldn't be surprised if you end up needing both .309" and .311" sizers eventually.
    I passed my last psych eval, how bout you?

Boolit Master
    There is no such thing as too many guns! A whole bunch of guns may get your picture on the front page of your local newspaper when the police come calling. Also you can't have too many molds.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckiller View Post
    There is no such thing as too many guns! A whole bunch of guns may get your picture on the front page of your local newspaper when the police come calling. Also you can't have too many molds.
    LOL, that's one problem I'll never have just because I already don't have the $$$ to have "enough" guns, reloading, casting stuff.

Lonegun1894, sounds like your a practical man who hates wasting $$$ on things that don't get used or don't work out like you thought.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12