Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
WidenersReloading EverythingLoad DataRepackbox
Titan Reloading Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M&P 45acp opinions

Moderator Emeritus

I've got a S&W M&P 45 Shield....love it....carry it daily. It is shooter and a great gun to shoot!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    I have a 45C that I installed the Apex sear in. That made it much more enjoyable to shoot! The gun is okay, and is accurate enough for what it is. Never had any trouble with it, but it kind of leaves me cold. I'm thinking about parting with it once I return to the States. I'll probably replace it with a Staccato C2 DPO in 9mm for EDC. A radical shift, from a polymer, striker-fired .45 to a 2011 9mm, but time marches on.
    Service members, veterans and those concerned about their mental health can call the Veterans Crisis Line to speak to trained professionals. To talk to someone, call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, send a text message to 838255 or chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net/Chat.

If you or someone you know might be at risk of suicide, there is help. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, text a crisis counselor at 741741 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

Banned

If you dont want it for 400 id sure take it. Ive got a m&p shield and an m&p compact in 45acp and they both been great guns as have all of my M&Ps. 9 at last count. Ya they dont come with a target grade trigger but there as good as a glock and plenty good enough for what there intended to do. There also every bit as reliable as a glock. In todays market 400 dollars is darned good price for a darned good gun. Personaly i wouldnt spend the big bucks to buy an apex trigger. Ill do a 20 dollar trigger job on a glock but im not spending over a 100 dollars for a trigger for a 400 dollar gun. I have one i bought that has an apex. Is it bettter? Sure it is but its still far from a good crisp 3lb 1911 trigger.

Banned

sorry i missed the part where you bought it and sold it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12