Over the years, some have come and gone through sales or trades. First one was a Blackhawk in .357 mag which I sold off. I traded a ss Ruger convertible .45 acp and a .45 Colt cylinder. Kinda wish I had that one back. I traded for a Winchester 94AE in .45 Colt. Will probably trade that one for a Rossi 92 in .45 Colt. The Winchester doesn't hold enough rounds for my liking. I've bought and sold a PA63 in 9mm x 18 that I wish I'd never sold. A Colt snub nose .38 spl came and went.

There are two guns I'd hoped to inherit from my dad, but they got stolen when his house was broken into. The one I cherished the most was an Ithica .12 guage autoloader that I simply adored. The other was a Stevens .22 lr, l, s, which had a very long bbl. I grew up with that .22 and the other was a single shot .410 that I used to take hunting as a kid. My sister ended up with an old Owl head .32 short which disappeared when I inquired about--I really wanted that one as well.

My cherished guns that I have purchased since will never be traded or sold. 1. Springfield Armory M1 Garand in .30-06, manufactured in May of 1943, 2. Remington 77 Apache in .22 lr, 3. Norinco .45 acp which I purchased after I got out of the USMC, 4. Uberti .45 Colt with 4 3/4 bbl, 5. 1860 Army black powder by LePietra .44 cal, 6. Pedersoli .50 cal. flintlock (which I intend on changing out the lock when I can afford it), and I guess that about wraps it up.

When my dad passes (he's 89 now) I hope to inherit a Beretta .380 and his Smith & Wesson 12 guage as well as a Ruger 10/22. I've called dibs on these. B C