RepackboxLoad DataRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: !!!Read This First - Post Your Questions Here!!!

Thanks navy vet and Jon b. Thought it was something I didn't have set correctly.
    To much work, not enough time for guns.

Boolit Buddy
    When I access this site, Mc Afee kicks me off. It really ticks me off. Then its very hard to navigate in site as it turns sideways and you cant use back buttons ect. It says warning suspicious site! Called verizon and they had no fixes. Can't find settings or anything else to change. This is on a tablet. Frustrating! Any ideas? Thanks

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Messy bear View Post
    When I access this site, Mc Afee kicks me off. It really ticks me off. Then its very hard to navigate in site as it turns sideways and you cant use back buttons ect. It says warning suspicious site! Called verizon and they had no fixes. Can't find settings or anything else to change. This is on a tablet. Frustrating! Any ideas? Thanks
    Turn off the screen auto-rotate feature?

Many sites don't handle cell phones and tablets that well, especially touch screen ones.

Cast Boolits Owner

The site is designed with laptops / desktop computers in mind and you accessing it site on for all (general purposes) a phone. Have you tried tap-a-talk?

Robert

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1 View Post
    The site is designed with laptops / desktop computers in mind and you accessing it site on for all (general purposes) a phone. Have you tried tap-a-talk?

Robert
    I haven't tried tap a talk. I just try to avoid down loads and want things to just work perfectly without maintenance. I am a computer bonehead.
    It disgusts me that it tells me this is a suspicios site. Do you think McAfee will refuse access with tap a talk installed?
    Thanks guys!

Boolit Master

I haven't tried tap a talk. I just try to avoid down loads and want things to just work perfectly without maintenance.
    LMAO !!!

You need to return that phone immediately and get one similar to this:

Because... well, ya' know... those fancy flip phones could fail to flip, ya' know...

Or maybe just stay with a landline phone.

The problem with tapatalk from what I understand is that the fonts and colors in posts do not come across. As such, you might miss the intended meaning of a post and possibly take offense when none was intended.

I am a computer bonehead.
    It disgusts me that it tells me this is a suspicios site. Do you think McAfee will refuse access with tap a talk installed?
    Thanks guys!
    I'm actually surprised that there are any anti-virus programs out there for smartphones.

Boolit Grand Master

!!!Read This First - Post Your Questions Here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NavyVet1959 View Post
    The problem with tapatalk from what I understand is that the fonts and colors in posts do not come across. As such, you might miss the intended meaning of a post and possibly take offense when none was intended.
    If you need a colored font to recognize sarcasm then it's lost on you to begin w/. I have the latest Pro version. Everything seems to be working well. I don't know when text is colored so I don't know if I'm missing it. For anyone that's on a lot of forums a forum reader like Tapatalk is indispensable. Navigating forums through a browser on a phone/tablet is beyond frustrating. I realize it's personal preference. But for people that use multiple forums you rarely find them using a mobile browser.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon813gt View Post
    If you need a colored font to recognize sarcasm then it's lost on you to begin w/. I have the latest Pro version. Everything seems to be working well. I don't know when text is colored so I don't know if I'm missing it. For anyone that's on a lot of forums a forum reader like Tapatalk is indispensable. Navigating forums through a browser on a phone/tablet is beyond frustrating. I realize it's personal preference. But for people that use multiple forums you rarely find them using a mobile browser.
    What gets me is this the only site I regularly look at. I dont use internet very much.

Cast Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by dragon813gt View Post
    Yes, I use Tapatalk as well. Much more user friendly on my iPhone than dealing with Safari.
    Boone and Crockett Club member
    <<----------------<<<<<<
    Pope & Young Club member

Boolit Mold
    I'm a NRA life member how do I get that to show up in my profile below my pic?
    I think therefore I am...I think...right??? <>< ✝️✝️✝️

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by PhatPastor View Post
    I'm a NRA life member how do I get that to show up in my profile below my pic?
    there is a FAQ for that.
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...ag-to-username
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

I 've limited out on WTS ads this month. Can I post a WTT on the Boolit Exchange?
    Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Cast Boolits Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Texas by God View Post
    I 've limited out on WTS ads this month. Can I post a WTT on the Boolit Exchange?
    Thanks.

Per the S&S rules:
    "5 ads MAX – A maximum of 5 ads may be listed and/or open per month. This includes ads from previous month. You may only start a max of 5 ads per month. A month is the first day to last day of any given month on the calendar. "
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Thanks!

I just made a couple of replies and noticed that they aren't being added to my total. Am I in trouble?

Banned
    Posts in the pit aren't added to post count

Quote Originally Posted by Grmps View Post
    Posts in the pit aren't added to post count
    Thanks, Grmps! Learned some'in new today. Take Care!

Boolit Mold
    I am an experienced reloader with little experience with cast bullets in rifles. I am having difficulty finding an accurate load for a Pedersoli Sharps. Have been using 538 gr commercial cast and 405 gr jacketed with 5744 .So far nothing to brag about. Would appreciate any suggestions on most accurate commercial cast bullets and any powder suggestions. I have tried varget and 4198.

Banned
    What is this??

Moderator Emeritus

that is a error message for the large banner ad.

I can currently see the banner on my computer.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast