WidenersLoad DataTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2RepackboxLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading Everything
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: !!!Read This First - Post Your Questions Here!!!

Cast Boolits Owner

Chat is down due to a software update which is not compatible with our software. Once we have a fix it will be back up.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

How is the best way to delete all unwanted or unneeded pictures from the server? I have a bunch of photos of past sales that need to go away?
    Thx

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by GoodAlloy View Post
    How is the best way to delete all unwanted or unneeded pictures from the server? I have a bunch of photos of past sales that need to go away?
    Thx
    The best way?

The best way is to store your photos on your own private site so that you have full control of them.

If you have a gmail email address, that's entirely possible via the drive.google.com option.

If you made the mistake of using forum attachments, go here:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/prof...ditattachments

and delete them...

EDITED: 2017.05.30 -- Google Drive does not allow you to store files and share them on other webpages anymore. Google seems to be pretty good about coming up with a system and then changing it so that you can't continue using it, just as you've migrated all your stuff over to that system. I'm firmly convinced that they believe in change, just for the sake of change.
    Last edited by NavyVet1959; 05-30-2017 at 11:15 AM.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by bullpen7979 View Post
    Is there any way to attach a file to a PM? Finished up a powder coating project for another CB'er and can't seem to find a way to attach the spreadsheet file.
    I couldn't see the option, so it might not exists because it might allow people to easily share files that might be infected. To get around this, store the phone elsewhere and send the person a link to it via the PM feature.

Is there a way to add a "banner" to my user name that says "NRA Member"? I'm not a life member so didn't know if there was a banner for that. I'm calling something like "Contributor Team Boolit" that pops up with my user name as a "banner". I'd like to add that I'm an NRA member to that.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by 6622729 View Post
    Is there a way to add a "banner" to my user name that says "NRA Member"? I'm not a life member so didn't know if there was a banner for that. I'm calling something like "Contributor Team Boolit" that pops up with my user name as a "banner". I'd like to add that I'm an NRA member to that.
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/prof...editusergroups

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by 6622729 View Post
    instructions here
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...ag-to-username
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Quote Originally Posted by JonB_in_Glencoe View Post
    Perfect, thank you.

Boolit Mold
    why is it when I post I'll take it it doesn't show until approved by a moderator. I have to race to send a PM. Thanks, Bob

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Smith View Post
    why is it when I post I'll take it it doesn't show until approved by a moderator. I have to race to send a PM. Thanks, Bob
    I've never seen that, but maybe it's because you have so few posts?

Cast Boolits Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Smith View Post
    Hi Bob,

Please review the S&S rules located at the top of the S&S section.

Take care,
    Robert
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Bub
    No. 1 why does my post count keep dropping. From 157 to 123 to 64 today ?

Cast Boolits Owner

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
    No. 1 why does my post count keep dropping. From 157 to 123 to 64 today ?
    It could be because of post located in the S&S, Completed deals, or PIT - After time older post in those areas are deleted, new post in those areas do not count towards your post count.
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Bub
    Thanks. This just happened after the last update.

I have also been having my post count drop by over 100. Posts in PIF and S& S never counted for me while I have been posting and I have not have had that many completed deals.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1 View Post
    It could be because of post located in the S&S, Completed deals, or PIT - After time older post in those areas are deleted, new post in those areas do not count towards your post count.

I thought it was just my old brain, but I thought my thread count was over 2000 and the last time I checked I was just above 1800. I don't think I posted over 200 messages in S&S and the pit combined unless you recently deleted the old thread with all the post of women & guns that was locked about a year or more ago. Still I don't think it would have gotten that many.
    A vote for anyone other then the conservative candidates is a vote for the liberal candidates.

I can't see pictures. Just a graphic that says update account settings to allow third party hosting. What do I need to change?
    To much work, not enough time for guns.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by lmfd20 View Post
    I can't see pictures. Just a graphic that says update account settings to allow third party hosting. What do I need to change?
    I'm not sure which post you're talking about, but it sounds like it's a post by someone who has been bitten by the latest PhotoBucket (extortion) changes. Sometimes, if you right click on the image and get the image's URL and then paste it in the address bar, you can go directly to PB's site and view the image. Many (if not *most*) people on PB are now looking for alternative sites to host their images. I double that everyone is going to go back through all their old posts and update the links though. I did it for all of my posts when Google Drive quit allowing this, but that's a lot of posts to update and most people probably don't have that sort of patience / anal-retentiveness / whatever...

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by lmfd20 View Post
    Sad to say, there is nothing you can do. This is a issue with Photobucket. Many members here use Photobucket to post photos, and they have changed their policy about hosting third party images.

More in this thread
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...ng-399-to-link

and more here
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...-shot-themself!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by prs View Post
    That would be a boolit wut ride upon the back of a male swine.

On t'other hand, a bore rider is a boolit that has a front section that is just small enough to not be significantly engraved by the rifling, yet the rearward section large enough to fill the barrel tightly enough to shoot proper.

prs
    I beg your pardon but your are incorrect. A boar rider is a PERSON who rides the backs of boars.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast