Titan ReloadingInline FabricationRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataSnyders JerkyRepackboxReloading Everything
Lee Precision Wideners

Thread: The Rossi 92's will be multiplying in the safe soon!

Boolit Man

The Rossi 92's will be multiplying in the safe soon!

Took my wife and daughter out with a full compliment of armory to destress and get some trigger time for the deer opener next week. We brought along my new to me Puma/Rossi 357 levergun. It is the 20" octogon, with case hardened look action. I had loaded up about 300 125 gn RN coated boolits in 38 special with 3.8 grns of Tightgroup. The little rifle shot like a dream, and I could not keep it out of the wifes hands. No recoil, very accurate! She made mention that christmas is coming and she wants one of her own. Maybe stainless she says! Needless to say, all the brass is in the tumbler, and I am glad I didn't switch out the turret and powder in the LEE press.

What a great gun!

Boolit Master

Leverguns in .357 with .38 spl. loads are like eating peanuts, you keep reaching in the bag! I rarely if ever shoot less than 100 rds when I go. I load 100 rds each into ziploc bags. Loading shells into and out of cartridge boxes takes away from shooting time I take at least 2 bags to the range when I go. Enjoy your Rossi.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN3587.jpg  
    "Masculine republics give way to feminine democracies, and feminine democracies give way to tyrannies.” Aristotle

I know what you mean. Here is my 357 mag. combo that my grandson has laid claim too.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000_4349 (2).jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	118484

Boolit Grand Master

I love mine too. Any pistol caliber lever is a hoot. You wanna try something really nice, give one of the Marlin CB models a chance! I've got one in 45 colt and I'm glad I didn't get rid of it last year and early this year when money was tight. I really really miss my 1894 CCL in 41 mag! One of the members here snatched it up. I think it was TUG. Had a plain 1894S in 41 I miss as well.

Boolit Man
    Ready to take the girls out again. I am starting to understand the addiction. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	118739

Boolit Man
    Sorry for the flipped pic. Posting from the phone is not the best for me.

Boolit Man
    My Rossi gobbles up Lee 158grns. Cast 38s and 357s took over the fun gun bracket after 22 dried up.

Boolit Man
    Yes sir. Loaded 800 38's over the past couple days, and doing some load work up with some 158 SWC's for deer. My daughter drew an extra doe tag and wants to use the lever for it! Good times, and almost as cheap to shoot as the 22 these days.

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoFireman View Post
    Yes sir. Loaded 800 38's over the past couple days, and doing some load work up with some 158 SWC's for deer. My daughter drew an extra doe tag and wants to use the lever for it! Good times, and almost as cheap to shoot as the 22 these days.
    More fun. And a whole lot easier to reload

Boolit Bub
    Just picked up the wife a Rossi with a 24in octogon bbl, cant wait to see her face on Christmas
    ... Ive had the 358 105gr lee SWC and 358 140gr lee SWC And a groupbuy 180rnfphp mould forever just lying around... Now I've got something to load em in I always planned on a 357 rifle but found a 45cb limited first and forgot everything else for a while LOL

Life is good