Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingLoad Data
RotoMetals2WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Lee Precision Titan Reloading

Thread: Gun cleaning PSA

Gun cleaning PSA

This could have happened to anybody, folks. Remember, when you are trying to clean your gun in a crowded city while driving, check to make sure it is unloaded first!!!!!
    http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/...outh/16675217/
    PORTSMOUTH -- A man is in the hospital tonight after he shot himself by accident in the hand while behind the wheel.
    Police say the man shot himself while sitting at a traffic light at Effingham and London Blvd. He was attempting to clean his revolver when the gun went off, shooting his hand.
    No charges have been filed yet by police but the case is still under investigation.
    You better watch where you go and remember where you been
    That's the way I see it I'm a Simple Man. - Charlie Daniels
    For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. -Matthew 6:14-15

Boolit Master

I hope he wasn't expecting much in the way of sympathy. His story comes from "The Dog Ate My Homework" book of excuses.
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
    Winston Churchill

Boolit Master

That old "cleaning the gun when it went off" **** sure has a lot of mileage on it. I hope the cops don't let him get away with it.
    Ole Jack
    "'Necesity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants: it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt, 1783
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we faulter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln.

Boolit Master

Best laugh I had all day.
    Ed Barrett
    AKA; elbStJoeMO
    If vegans love animal so much, why do they eat all their food?

The miss's just shook her head.
    CD
    When you find you are in deep trouble, look straight ahead,keep your mouth shut, and say nothing.

A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards

Theodore Roosevelt

Boolit Master
    Uh, I was cleaning my gun.......yeah, yeah, that's it! I was cleaning my gun!
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

NRA- LIFE TSRA-LIFE SASS-LIFE

Boolit Master
    To too many people cleaning a gun means peeling of stuck candy wrappers and wiping other crud off the outside of the gun, stuff left there from laying on the floor board under the seat or in a messy glove compartment..

Boolit Master
    To too many people cleaning a gun means peeling of stuck candy wrappers and wiping other crud off the outside of the gun, stuff left there from laying on the floor board under the seat or in a messy glove compartment..

You wouldn't believe some of the deposited trash I've had to clean off of purse pistols and pocket pistols.

Boolit Buddy
    Yeah, right.

How do you clean a wheel gun with the cylinder closed
    I have sworn on the altar of GOD eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
    Thomas Jefferson

" Any law that is NOT constitutional is not a law" James Madison

Boolit Buddy
    With the hammer back and loaded apparently. Of all the things i've done while driving, cleaning my gun was not one i've ever considered.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do. metalworker, woodworker, mechanic, restorer and 200.00 stamp collector

Boolit Master
    Should have shot his tallywhacker off, as you don't want this idiot reproducing.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Now they're going to try to ban cars to control guns by considering it a cleaning room.
    A vote for anyone other then the conservative candidates is a vote for the liberal candidates.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeywolf View Post
    Should have shot his tallywhacker off, as you don't want this idiot reproducing.
    Its almost too bad theres no IQ test involved for reproduction. Along with that I say we remove warning labels as means of population control!

Boolit Grand Master

You can't fix stupid. This country tries to protect them from themselves. I say let them try to win that Darwin Award and hope that no one else dies in the process.

Boolit Buddy
    I am generally unpopular for my opinion that we are making the world too safe for stupid children. They are growing up to be stupid adults then I have to deal with them. We are overpopulated as it is, quit protecting the stupid ones. Allow your children to fail, get hurt, do something stupid. THAT'S HOW THEY LEARN. Oh, hurt like hell, bet you wont do that again. Hard to believe how many people have absolutely no concept of how things work.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do. metalworker, woodworker, mechanic, restorer and 200.00 stamp collector

Boolit Master

Stupid is.....as stupid does!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Quote Originally Posted by smokeywolf View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Yep. We don't want anyone swimming in that gene pool.