MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataSnyders JerkyRepackbox
Reloading EverythingInline FabricationWidenersRotoMetals2
Titan Reloading Lee Precision

Thread: Tom is fast!

Tom is fast!

I ordered an Accurate mold. Sent in my payment. He got it Saturday. I got an email today,Tuesday, saying my mold is being shipped. Wow is all I can say. i can't wait to get this one. If it's half as nice as all the good things I read about his molds, I just might have to use him exclusively. Very impressed with Accurate Molds so far.
    The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
    Proverbs 1:7

Boolit Grand Master
    He is not only fast, he is dang good too.
    You will learn far more at the casting, loading, and shooting bench than you ever will at a computer bench.

Boolit Buddy
    Wow that is so funny! I did the EXACT same thing! He got my payment Saturday, got an email yesterday saying it is shipped! This will be my first accurate mold and can't wait to use it!

Boolit Master

I know you both will be well pleased. I know I have been with my several molds from Tom. Only one problem......I'm usually already thinking about what my next one will be before the one I just ordered arrives.
    Rick

I ordered a .32-20 mold from Tom of my own design. In a matter of days I was shooting minute of angle groups on my 80 yard range.!! It doesn't get much better than that!

Yep...... Tom is a gem!

Eutectic

I emailed Tom with some minor changes to a Mold design on sat. Monday it was in his catalog & I ordered a 4cav. He shipped it out on thurs & I got it Monday. It's beautifully made, hope it casts as well as it looks, but I know it will.
    EVERY GOOD SHOOTER NEEDS TO BE A HANDLOADER.
    NRA Cert. Inst. Met. Reloading & Basic Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by fredj338 View Post
    I emailed Tom with some minor changes to a Mold design on sat. Monday it was in his catalog & I ordered a 4cav. He shipped it out on thurs & I got it Monday. It's beautifully made, hope it casts as well as it looks, but I know it will.
    I had the same experience with a mould design I wanted - needed for my 303. Email replies on the same day and immediate inclusion in the catalogue (31-190N)
    Email within a couple of days to say the mould was on its way. Cant get better than that.
    Von Gruff.

Exodus 20:1-17

Acts 4:10-12

Boolit Buddy
    Same here three days after ordering the mould got an e-mail to say it was on the way, waiting for the mailman is the hardest part when you are 12000 miles away
    Robert.