Titan ReloadingInline FabricationSnyders JerkyRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLee PrecisionWideners
Load Data RotoMetals2
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: So much for the do not call list

The original posters incoming call was someone trying to steal info in an attempt to rob him. (No credit card company is going to spoof caller ID) That caller don't give a **** about the do not call listed

In Remembrance

The NRA gun rights organization gets a lot of flack for the NRA (National Recovery Associates). Yes the NRA will call about joining and pushing certain candidates but the Recovery group tries to badger people into paying bill that aren't owed.
    I have been told that my credit card can be paid up to date by paying "X" amount or some hospital will settle for a certain amount, when I tell them they have the wrong person and don't have those accounts then one lady told me that I could help someone by paying their bill. CLICK!

I get three to four calls a day from these folks and when I google the number it shows the "recovery" group but in the reports posted, about half the folks are really upset with the "gun" group, complaining about how worthless they are and it's not even the "gun" group calling.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by lead-1 View Post
    The NRA gun rights organization gets a lot of flack for the NRA (National Recovery Associates). Yes the NRA will call about joining and pushing certain candidates but the Recovery group tries to badger people into paying bill that aren't owed.
    I have been told that my credit card can be paid up to date by paying "X" amount or some hospital will settle for a certain amount, when I tell them they have the wrong person and don't have those accounts then one lady told me that I could help someone by paying their bill. CLICK!

I get three to four calls a day from these folks and when I google the number it shows the "recovery" group but in the reports posted, about half the folks are really upset with the "gun" group, complaining about how worthless they are and it's not even the "gun" group calling.
    Well that's interesting, I've never heard of those people but that's certainly something to keep in mind.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

In Remembrance

As a matter of fact, at 3:34 pm I received a call from the recovery group number and a quick search shows about 3 of 5 folks giving the gun group the riot act. My cell phone shows a number and our caller id used to show NRA as the recovery group name, I think these people should have to properly identify themselves and be fined for their hoodwinking tactics.

Boolit Master

Where Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland join.
    I tell the politicians that anyone who will not make the effort to check the do not call list, even if they are legally exempt, certainly does not care about what I as a voter want and won't get my vote. I also tell them I keep a piece of paper by the telephone titled my Do Not Vote For List, if they do not check the Do Not Call List they will end up on my list. I have even shown my list to poll workers and said sorry I can't vote for your candidate he is on my list.

If enough people do that they will get the message, one lost vote per call.
    Blacksmith

S. G. G. = Sons of the Greatest Generation. Too old to run, too proud to hide; we will stand our ground and take as many as we can with us!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234