RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyLoad Data
RepackboxWidenersInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision Titan Reloading

Thread: Looking for a 200 RCBS 357 FP, PLAIN BASE, mould

Looking for a 200 RCBS 357 FP, PLAIN BASE, mould

If anyone has a 357-358 plain base 200 RCBS they are not using or do not need I would be interested. Failing that idea if anyone knows where one might be purchased I would appreciate the info. I have found a job that the GC version just will not do.
    Ed
    "Let us speak courteously, fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Teddy Roosevelt, May 13, 1903

Check out NOE bullet molds.

http://www.noebulletmoulds.com/

Boolit Grand Master
    I know you specifically asked about an RCBS design......but for the specifications you mention, I would be remiss to not mention the Lyman #358430 in its 195 grain ideation. I have used this design with great success and stellar accuracy for over 30 years in 38 Special--357 Magnum--and even 38 S&W applications. Lyman lists the design as being still in production.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Boolit Master
    The NOE version is a nice mold !

But, as 93x62AL indicates the 358430 in an outstanding bullet for many applications !

Jerry
    S&W .38/44 Outdoorsman Accumulator

Boolit Grand Master
    Ah, Jerry--your photos ARE worth a thousand words!
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Thanks guys for the response. I did find the NOE mould that is advertised as a plain base RCBS 200. However, I have an aversion to aluminum moulds, never liked them, but push come to shove, if need be.... Have a bunch of Lyman moulds but can not recall having a RN 358 mould. But with OTD I think I will check anyway. I figure on trying the RCBS mould I have, WO GCs and powder coat them. I think they might do the trick. I have run tests before on GC bullets WO a GC and never could get a real difference in groups shot blind at 100 when bullets with a GC and without a GC were mixed.
    Again, thanks
    Ed
    "Let us speak courteously, fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Teddy Roosevelt, May 13, 1903