Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionReloading EverythingWideners
Titan ReloadingLoad DataInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Progressive shell plates(lee,rcbs,)

Call LEE and ask them.Maybe even order the part's while your talking to them!?

JMO....Lee presses for Rifle caliber reloading....any of their single stage presses and the Lee Classic Turret (which will REALISTICALLY load at the rate of about 125-150 rounds per hour and is a very good option) for a progressive press to reload the rifle rounds you're looking at, again JMO, the best of the best for that would be the Dillon 550B....RCBS and Hornady progressives will work as well, but the 550B gives you better "control" over each step if for no other reason than the ease of case removal at any point for inspection/powder check, drop, trickle or anything else you want/need to do during the steps....I have a couple of the older RCBS Ammomaster Auto's and while they are plenty big and strong for loading pretty much any rifle round I find the 450RL (predecessor to the 550) to be a "handier" setup for my "procedures"....YMMV...

Boolit Master

I load the following rifle cartridges on my Lee Loadmaster: 30-06, 300BO, 8x57, .223/5.56, 6.8SPC and now 270. Should handle 30-30 quite well. The Pro1000 will not handle rifle cartridges other than 300BO/.223. I use my Pro1000 for 45acp/45Colt.

An RCBS pro 2000 will load 350-400 rounds an hour comfortably and that can be from 32ACP to 500 S&W and from 22 Hornet to 45-70. Handles H&H, ultra mags, and weatherby's.
    Best priming system available in my opinion as well.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

Theodore Roosevelt

Boolit Master
    I plan to get the lee turret soon, dont need to do 3-400 a shot(would be nice but dont have that much brass) with the wife using an ar15 and i plan to get one myself someday doing 100 in a hour is more than enough

Boolit Master

With 4 AR's in the family (I have 8 kids) I have found 100 rounds really doesn't last long when shooting an AR.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12