Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxReloading Everything
Load DataRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Wideners
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: closing soon LED Lights (November delivery for Christmas)

Boolit Master

As one of those who questioned how the lights differ, I must say that the explanation was spot on. After doing some of my own research into this type of thing, I realized that this is far more involved than I could have imagined and appreciate the work that has gone into these. Side by side with my Surefire's, I'd take the original any day. I can't wait to get my Hunter and deal with a few varmints after hours.

Boolit Master
    got mine friday, really happy. Thanks

Boolit Master

Got my order monday, now I'm unhappy.......had I known I'd like the lites so well, I would've ordered a whole lot more of 'em!
    Now I gotta wait til the next round to come along.
    An old Cherokee was teaching his grandson about life. "Inside me two wolves fight," he told the boy.
    "One is evil - he is anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity, resentment, lies, false pride, and ego. The other is good - he is joy, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, generosity, truth and faith. The same fight is inside you - and every other person, too."
    The grandson thought for a minute and asked,"Which wolf will win?"
    The old Cherokee replied, "The one you feed."

Boolit Buddy
    Will, my dad questioned me on witch way the battery for the side click goes into the charger. I thought it was obvious but then he had me questioning it. The neg goes against the spring loaded side correct? Will it be detrimental if it gets reversed?

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by cs86 View Post
    Will, my dad questioned me on witch way the battery for the side click goes into the charger. I thought it was obvious but then he had me questioning it. The neg goes against the spring loaded side correct? Will it be detrimental if it gets reversed?
    The positive pole goes to the stationary contact. The negative goes to the end with the spring. The charger will sense a reverse polarity condition and will shut itself off to avoid shorting either it or the battery. I wouldnt put it in backwards on purpose, but doing it once for two seconds by mistake is not likely to have any catastrophic effects as both the charger and the battery have protection circuits built in.
    Reloading Data Project - (in retirement)
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/reloadersrfrnce/

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789