WidenersReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Load Data
Lee Precision Titan Reloading

Thread: The Basics, FAQ's answered

The Basics, FAQ's answered

Thanx for checking in here. I thought I would start with a few common questions and answers.
    My "partner" in this project is the real brains behind our products. Mike has been in Tool & Die work for over 40 years, maybe closer to 50 by now. He is one of those guys that just can't seem to get enough of "work" so after doing a full day at the shop working on Medical/Aerospace parts he goes home to his garage which houses a Mill, Lathe and a few other things. I have been trying to "Stump" him with various ideas and projects for several years, I have pretty much given up on that, hard to even slow him down. Give him an idea and he comes up with a solution. Anyway...

We are focusing on the Ultimate Cannelure Tool although we do have a couple other items available. If you need a Ram for a Rockchucker or similar press threaded for the swaging punches we can do that. Also have a push through type Case Holder Jig for the Harbor Freight cutoff saws but they are pretty time/labor intensive so only doing them occasionally. Other projects needing custom design and build can be discussed, PM me with needs.

Money Orders are best for us, I cash at the Post Office when I ship.
    Some commentary etc can be found here, our original thread in the swaging forum
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...re-Tool-update
    And Here, our last regular Swap/Sell thread
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...42#post2863342

That is about it for this one. Check my feedback in Straight Shooters etc.
    Thanx again
    Kevin
    Last edited by chuckbuster; 01-28-2017 at 05:53 PM.
    Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? (Sgt. Oddball, KELLY'S HEROES)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    my feedback thread
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

Should have some ready to go this week.
    Thanx for your interest
    Kevin
    Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? (Sgt. Oddball, KELLY'S HEROES)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    my feedback thread

In Remembrance

Kevin,

I would suggest posting threads in this area including your threaded Rams for the Rockchuckers, extrusion tools, and the other things you have made for me. You might include prices, and pictures and descriptions of the various items. You'll get more sales now that you have an official vendor area.

Congrats for making it to the "big time"

NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor

Author of a book on reloading
    ILSA MEMBER http://www.internationallawnsteelsho...ssociation.com
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

Here is an Email comment received recently from "Dwilli", seems he spends his time with gun stuff rather than with computers...

Rec. your reply, I have just finished canneluring 500 200 grn full metal jacket 45 cal. Acp bullets to be used in my revolvers and rifle. This machine is beyond a doubt the best cannelure tool I, have seen or used in 50 years, as, stated previously my congrats. To the machinist and again thank you for all your help. You make a great salesman. I, will be ordering the diamond rollers after the first of the month. I, don ‘t know how to place a comment on cast boolits, so, if you desire take what I have stated and place that in the comments section, under (DWILLI). Thanks again.

Thanx Don for the kind words
    Kevin
    my feedback thread

PLEASE NOTE that we are no longer building the Original Model 1 Narrower version of the UCT. Since introducing the Wider "Model II" the demand for the narrower one fell off. In order to keep things simple, prices low as possible etc. we have discontinued the Original/Model One. All features of the two versions are the same except the wide tool will do longer bullets. In stead of re-writing everything, making new videos etc. I am just adding this info. Hopefully there is no confusion. Contact me with any questions.
    Thanx
    Kevin

We do have Wide Body Tools ready to ship.
    Last edited by chuckbuster; 01-28-2017 at 05:55 PM.
    my feedback thread

Do you take PayPal payments for your tool?
    This country has gone to hell but now there is hope for us.