Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
StainLess Steel MediaMidSouth Shooters SupplyADvertise hereGraf & Sons

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: VS - Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder For sale

Boolit Master

Thumbs up Great Job.

OK Smoke,

No blushing as I explain the great job you did when my wife call about getting some powder. She ended up getting 10 colors 1 lb each for me for Christmas. I can only say that she had nothing but good things to say about you, the information and advice you offered to make her experience first rate. She said "He is a nice man" That rates you pretty high in my book.

Many times she tells me she will not deal with a supplier I use again because they just want to sell her something she does not need or want. You on the other had tried to tell just how much 10 pounds of PC was and even offered to send her sample sizes because it was so much. I'm not sure I don't have a lifetime supply now, but I'm going to have a go at using it up. She also took your advice and got a good supply of the blue lid Zip lock bowls.

I'll close this with great big THANK YOU for helping her, providing valuable advice and in general being a "nice man". I suspect you will be hearing from her again.

Great choices on the 6 colors she left up to you to choose.

Happy New Year.

Steve

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerat View Post
    OK Smoke,

No blushing as I explain the great job you did when my wife call about getting some powder. She ended up getting 10 colors 1 lb each for me for Christmas. I can only say that she had nothing but good things to say about you, the information and advice you offered to make her experience first rate. She said "He is a nice man" That rates you pretty high in my book.

Many times she tells me she will not deal with a supplier I use again because they just want to sell her something she does not need or want. You on the other had tried to tell just how much 10 pounds of PC was and even offered to send her sample sizes because it was so much. I'm not sure I don't have a lifetime supply now, but I'm going to have a go at using it up. She also took your advice and got a good supply of the blue lid Zip lock bowls.

I'll close this with great big THANK YOU for helping her, providing valuable advice and in general being a "nice man". I suspect you will be hearing from her again.

Great choices on the 6 colors she left up to you to choose.

Happy New Year.

Steve

Vendor Sponsor

Minerat
    thanks for the kind words .. Oh by the way I would say you have a great wife there as well ..
    I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder and Sure-Kill deer and cover scents

PULSAR night vision and thermal dealer !!!
    PM me for a good deal

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Master
    Thank you Sir. She's a keeper.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Member: Clear Creek County Sportsman Association

Kilo Charlie zero Golf Papa Tango

Boolit Master

Sun City (****** Falls) Las Vegas in the nosebleed heights
    I just cooked up over 2,000 boolits with that Carolina Blue PC that Smoke sent me. I am loving it. I am going to get some silacon (Sp?) mats from amazon to use instead of non stick alum foil.

That stuff is worthless with my oven all the boolits in the rear 1/3 of the tray stick like the dickens. For less than $16 I will get 8 seven inch square silacon mats to meet my needs and I can also use them for trivits and to handle hot pans and such.

This is the best PC around cuz it sticks like glue and covers the boolits so well with little effort.

It is still a PITA to have to stand up the boolits on the tray buy now I just use my fingers (well washed first and after) to pick up and place the little guys on my baking tray. I tried the nitrile gloves but they were too tight and I sweat up a storm inside them and were just about impossible to take off.

The long rifle boolits are very difficult to place without knocking over adjacent boolits. These mats have a small square embossment like a waffle in them that appears to me will be able to hold those skinny boogers up without falling all over the place.
    Pax Nobiscum Dan (Crash) Corrigan

Currently casting, reloading and shooting: 223 Rem, 6.5x55 Sweede, 30 Carbine, 30-06, 30-30 WCF, 7.62x39, 327 Fed Mag, 303 Brit., 32WS, 7.92x57, 38 Spcl, 357 Mag, ,380 ACP. 9x19, 38-55 Win, 41 Mag, 44 Spcl., 44 Mag, 45 Colt, 45 ACP, 454 Casull, 457 RB for ROA and 50-90 Sharps.

PM and PayPal order sent. Looking forward to trying your powders!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345