Inline FabricationWidenersLoad DataRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Lee Precision Titan Reloading
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CA 10 day wait ruled UnConstitutional!

Boolit Grand Master
    I hope this ruling trickles down to us in Hawaii.
    Next the 10 round mag stupidity.
    CCW would be nice.

Finally a court with a brain!!! the 10 day waiting period was the biggest PITA! I have purchased both handguns and rifles here in Ca and every time I go back to get another one I have to wait 10 days... makes no sense to me.

I live here in Ojai as well but no matter what law changes they make, Hellifornia will be a thing in my past as of next year Im finally going to get out of this state for good!!!

Super Moderator

I'm pleased some progress is being made in Cali. Just make sure to re-elect that sensible judge. Not bashing any other states and their gun laws, but I sure am glad I live in AZ.

Boolit Master
    I grew up in the land of fruits and nuts plus got my first deer on top of the mountains barely 10 miles west of Ojai but move back, never. All in all I agree with Fatelk's words above. Ojai is a neat town.

Boolit Master

Hopefully the State of Kommifornia will just drop off and sink into the pacific.
    Marty-hiding out in the hills.

I find that funny coming from someone in Oregon. You have as many liberal fruits and nuts in Portland, Springfield-Eugene area and your costal area. You have the same problem with those areas controlling your votes as we do and Oregon is getting worse every year. In fact if I ever moved from Northern CA. Oregon would be one of the last states I would move too because of what you have and more to come in the way of liberal lawmakers controlling your state.

Boolit Master
    I'm encouraged by this ruling in California, often CA leads the was with these stupid laws, other states see the politicians getting their way passing these laws and getting away with it. Next on this judges list should be the AWB, high cap mags and the approved pistol list. This judge needs reelecting for many decades to come to sort this **** out. California is also the only state I know that requires a Certificate of Eligibility for a C&R FFL. You'd think after the FBI check that the ATF puts you through, you should be eligible, not so in California until the CA DOJ gets their yearly fee. I to am a California refugee moved to Nevada. Sure didn't like the stupid gun laws while living there, but what got me to move was state taxes. A big thank you to this judge, hope New York and Chicago are watching this.
    Chris
    Last edited by cwheel; 09-01-2014 at 11:17 PM.

Boolit Master
    What he said! If you wish to bash a state, please select Illinois, we deserve it, but like California we are working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TXGunNut View Post
    You need to grasp one very important concept..

"What goes on here is the blueprint for what is coming to your state." And sooner than you think.

-W.R.Buchanan

Exactly! Any victory against a bad gun law anywhere, especially in CA, is good for gun owners in all fifty states. Living in TX I'm very afraid of the libs that are trying to take over the metro areas and pass "common sense legislation" like they have in CA.
    The rules of the range are simple at best, Should you venture in that habitat, Don't cuss a man's dog, be good to the cook, And don't mess with a cowboy's hat. ~ Baxter Black

Boolit Master
    If you have to live in SoCal, I'd have to think real hard to come up with a place better than Ojai.

smokeywolf
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Boolit Master
    Complaining about California is like urinating on a house fire. While left-wing retards occupy the Whitehouse, currently control the Senate, and have turned public education into early indoctrination against everything that most here hold dear, we've apparently resorted to blaming entire states while the truely guilty go unnamed?
    If you support any democrat, you're part of the problem.
    If you belong to AARP, you're part of the problem.
    If free TV, like NBC, CBS, or ABC, and the vast majority of statewide public broadcast seem like a good idea...see the above.
    If your child uses/used public education, chances are VERY good that they were exposed to things you despised on a daily basis by people you insisted they showed respect too.

I'm sure, with close scrutiny, many of us can honestly declare that this entire country we hold dear has slid into the gutter at a rate our grandparents couldn't have imagined, and many of our parents can't recognize...Maybe the last generation is in denial, since you could argueably claim that the majority of blame could be focused on a time frame they'd have been active in, politically and parentally.
    For those that are fighting the fight in California, you should be credited for at least resisting the insanity. Without your objections any good news on the political or pro-firearm front would NEVER stand a chance. Keep fighting, any good news is huge coming from EITHER coast. I know that a lot of New Yorkers would take offense at being grouped into the Hillary camp.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by W.R.Buchanan View Post
    Pretty soon you can all move back! Randy
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	super_smilies007.gif 
Views:	175 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	115273
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Come on Rick,,, I know you miss me!

Doc Holiday: PM me with your real name as we probably shoot the same things at the club. I promise I won't tell anyone.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Boolit Grand Master

Congratulations on moving another step slowing in the right direction, with the leftist
    pukes screaming in agony - like the Wicked Witch of the West - "I'm melting!".

I do feel like I can criticize California - since I was born there. Have not lived there in many
    decades, visit friends regularly and like parts of it and am always happy to put it behind
    me again. Sad to see what a huge concentration of fascist leftists, illegals and homosexuals
    have done to what once was a really fine state. The wonderful weather and scenery are
    still there (used to live just off of 17 Mile Drive) but the people and politics are just beyond
    living with for me.

I do appreciate 462's excellent point about being stuck by "life's circumstances", but I
    did turn down a chance to work on some amazingly interesting aerospace stuff many years
    ago because I would not give up my guns, place to shoot, affordable airport hangar, affordable
    house payment, short commute in moderate traffic and many, many other lifestyle issues
    for a wonderful, challenging and rewarding job. . . . . And there are some times when I
    think of what fun it would have been to have been part of some of the best known new
    aerospace "latest things" - but I know I made the right decision.

Bill
    If it was easy, anybody could do it.

Boolit Grand Master

Bill, you forgot to mention things like repressive taxes, everything you can think of either highly regulated or outlawed and so much more. Gun laws are only one of the things on a very lengthy list as reasons to escape & move back to America.

When I escaped my blood pressure dropped to normal simply driving across the state line.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Boolit Buddy
    Bash what you want I don't take it personal.I've been alot of places and think Cali is one of the most beautiful.Yes the politics,fags and everything else etc. etc. gets to me but my mom and other family keep me here.I want out of this place so bad but till mom goes I'm here,will someone please rescue me.

Quote Originally Posted by knifemaker View Post
    No we allow Texans to criticize California since we know why Texans wear big belt buckles.
    "All hat and no cattle?"...I wouldn't live anywhere else and I can afford to go anywhere I wish...Been to most other states...some ok...some really bizarre...At least the folks that criticize from other places won't be visiting and clogging the freeways...we just got rid of them after Labor Day and now it's back to the locals.

Boolit Master

Didn't the state of California just release a study where they found that breathing causes cancer and can even lead to infertility and death in laboratory animals? I hear there's now a strict limit on how much breathing each person is allowed to do per day, and if you use up your breaths too early, then you have to hold your breath until the next day to conserve the air for everyone else.

Guys: it all comes down to "no place like home." Been here since 1956 not leaving as I haven't seen any place that has everything I have here.

One thing you need to understand is that laws are only a problem if they are enforced. Nobody is enforcing most of the laws out here.

I drive like a maniac, never see a cop on the freeways. I have magazines,,, nobody cares.

They are trying to envoke the Water Nazi method of policing water usage , but
    instead of starting at the top they are trying to get your neighbors to rat you out.

This won't fly either.

Anything a liberal comes up with as a solution to a problem isn't going to work and their usual solution is to fine you.

No shortage of idiots here, but I submit that idiots are everywhere.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Boolit Buddy
    Every time I sit on the toilet and bare down real hard I hear a noise, it says Texassss,Just kidding.Any how will all other states,including texas please start forming rescue parties for us that are not so fortunate.

Brown is going to throw that judge under the bus!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast