Reloading EverythingInline FabricationLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
WidenersRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Repackbox Snyders Jerky

Thread: 45 colt brass available? Starline

Banned

45 colt brass available? Starline

Starline has 45 colt brass arriving 8-20-14 so I ordered 500 and have yet to hear anything but my credit card is processing the $108 transaction.

Boolit Grand Master

Sounds promising.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Grand Master

Just bought some an hour ago. I posted in CastBoolits about its availability. As of an hour ago or so it was available. I snagged me 500. Get it while the gettins good

Hmm, I got 500 rounds just a few months ago. That don't seem so scarce. Sure it sold out quick, but now it is already back. What's up with the powder makers?

Banned
    Well I don't know who to blame. I ordered 500 45LC brass and my DIscovercard had a charge pending for the amount of the brass. Now the charge pending is gone off my account. So, did someone at Discover feel that I don't need ammunition components? I have a credit rating in excess of 839 so this should prove I pay my bills on time. I just bought a used 9mm on Sunday so I know there is nothing wrong with my credit.

I had placed my order on the 21st of Aug.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by 6bg6ga View Post
    Well I don't know who to blame. I ordered 500 45LC brass and my DIscovercard had a charge pending for the amount of the brass. Now the charge pending is gone off my account. So, did someone at Discover feel that I don't need ammunition components? I have a credit rating in excess of 839 so this should prove I pay my bills on time. I just bought a used 9mm on Sunday so I know there is nothing wrong with my credit.

I had placed my order on the 21st of Aug.
    Id call and ask starline what happened to your order and call your CC company and ask what happened to the charge.

I can tell you the charge may only pend for a few days, or weeks before it'll drop off. Then, when Starline is ready to ship the 45 Colt (which it is doing now) the charge will reappear on your card about 2 days before it ships. Keep checking your statement, I bet you'll see the charge reappear.

And... If you want quantities less than 500, check me out in the vendor/sponsor section. I should have 45 Colt this week and can give you a competitive price on 1, 2, or 3 hundred. I have 44 Special in stock now and will be adding 45-70 etc when my dealer orders come in. Some calibers are back ordered 6 months to a year!
    Last edited by Four-Sixty; 08-26-2014 at 07:17 PM.
    "...journalism may be the greatest plague we face today - as the world becomes more and more complicated and our minds are trained for more and more simplification"
    Nassim Taleb
    'Fooled by Randomness'

Banned
    Thanks for the info Four-Sixty

Never hard to pick up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by huntersdog View Post
    Never hard to pick up.
    I don't know where your from but getting 45 colt brass isn't easy for me. I'm not paying the gun show rate of $38 when if I'm lucky I can score 500 for a little over a hundred bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Four-Sixty View Post
    I can tell you the charge may only pend for a few days, or weeks before it'll drop off. Then, when Starline is ready to ship the 45 Colt (which it is doing now) the charge will reappear on your card about 2 days before it ships. Keep checking your statement, I bet you'll see the charge reappear.

And... If you want quantities less than 500, check me out in the vendor/sponsor section. I should have 45 Colt this week and can give you a competitive price on 1, 2, or 3 hundred. I have 44 Special in stock now and will be adding 45-70 etc when my dealer orders come in. Some calibers are back ordered 6 months to a year!

Do you have 454 Casull brass?
    Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
    For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
    And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.
    This above all: to thine ownself be true

Banned
    Received my Starline brass today so I am a happy camper.

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    Alls well that ends well ... Congratulations!
    Regards
    John