Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingLoad DataLee Precision
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Repackbox Wideners

Thread: George was here

Boolit Buddy

George was here

George came poking around to auddit my reloading stash. After a long wrestling match and some government talk he took some of my small dies and maybe some other stuff. That George is a slick character! But I managed to stick one to him as George was leaving I saw he had some big brass and big dies that I just had to have. There's still a little fight in both of us. So y'all watch out for George!

A big thanks going out to all the members of the forum! For making this the great place that it is! And remember we all have to keep George on his toes.
    I'll keep my guns and my money, you can keep the change!

Μολὼν λάβε

Boolit Buddy
    I don't know why, but for some reason George hid my camera while he was here. For the life of me I can't figure out why someone as fast as George would need to hide a camera. Oh well, it goes to show that you can scare those fed guys every once in awhile! On another note here is a picture of how George set out my new brass and dies. He must have came back to rearrange stuff in the night after our wrestling match, he even had the gall to use one of my 1911's! I wonder if he has a gray beard and wears red too? He's to quick to see clearly in broad daylight, trust me I've tried.

you sure can tell he's a bean counter though. he's crazy to think a 1911 will shoot all that long brass!
    I'll keep my guns and my money, you can keep the change!

Μολὼν λάβε