RepackboxTitan ReloadingInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLee Precision
Reloading Everything PBcastco

Thread: Happy Birthday Dad

Boolit Grand Master

Happy Birthday Dad

Just wanted to wish my father (GARCIA) a happy birthday. He would have been 59 today. I lost him way too soon. We had a bunch of things left to do, unfortunately God had other plans. I miss you and love you so much Dad. Happy Birthday.

Boolit Buddy
    Your dad was a great guy I had the pleasure of meeting and knowing. He spoke fondly of you to me and how much ammo you and your brother went through :^). It was through my association with your dad I met Ralph which is another treasure. And through Ralph I met you. All this would make him happy. Tom would have been 60 today. I KNOW he is in heaven helping us along!
    JW
    Last edited by John Wayne; 09-10-2015 at 04:07 AM.
    HOLLYWOOD Collector Left hawg 405#, right one 315#, had my elderly neighbors granddaughter treed and why I got the call. Both charged, one from 20' and one from 40'. Thanks to the good Lord and Samuel Colt I won. May God bless our Lawmen & Soldiers!

Boolit Grand Master

Thank you for the kind words. He is missed every day. Thankfully we have a chance to talk on a regular basis when I'm alone in the gun room. He was a fine gentleman and father. He is sorely missed. Love you Dad.

Ralph is a character to be sure. Thankfully he has taken me readily under his wing and is an excellent teacher and surrogate. Just stopped by his place the other day and helped me get a trimmer together for 300 BLK. Ralph has probably forgotten more about lathe work, fabrication, shooting, reloading and casting then I'll ever know.

Boolit Grand Master

Happy Birthday indeed. I only got to PM and reply to his posts a time or two but I enjoyed reading his posts. Had no idea he was so young, another good man gone too soon.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Mold
    I sure miss Tom,I think back fondly of the day long treks to the range and shooting our pistols at the hundred yard range,we took great joy at embarrassing the other shooter with our groups against their scoped rifles.
    They would pack it in and just leave.
    Thomas I sure miss you.

Boolit Grand Master

Thanks for the kind words. TGN, he was only 57 when he passed in his sleep. Likely from a heart attack. He went peacefully, which I am thankful for but miss him all the time.

45cal has been the absolute best mentor and I'm gracious for he accepting me as family and has tucked me under his wing and has instructed me on all things including casting, welding, lathe work and how to be a jack of all trades. I truly am grateful God has allowed me to be in his life and I have to thank this board. Ralph has been my rock and has been there in times of need including lately when I've needed him the most, but have spoke to him the least.

Ive also met JW (didn't realize that was his handle here) and am
    a better person for knowing him as well.

I really never imagined an online community could be so caring, thoughtful and accepting of a "young snotty nosed punk kid" as Dad used to say in jest. Thank you to everyone and I continue to miss you dad every day.