Inline FabricationReloading EverythingRepackboxRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Load Data Lee Precision
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Last Great "Dame" Has Gone!

Boolit Master
    Many years ago my wife and I were waiting in line to see the Glen Campbell Show at the CBS Studios in LA. I saw two men and a women walking toward us and when they got closer I recognized the women as Gina Lollabrigida. She was just as beautiful in person as she was on screen. I once asked Debbie Reynolds for her autograph and while I was standing very close to her I was surprised at how deep set her eyes are. This feature is of course covered by makeup. While not a true beauty she is very gracious and loves her fans. After all these years she is still performing.
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

Boolit Buddy
    http://www.bing.com/search?q=Lauren+...UP97DF&pc=UP97
    Just a link to her recent TV time,and movies. I remember her being in the Rockford files when I was in High school. She was always my favorite!
    Knowledge shall forever govern ignorance!

I see what I am hunting just coming off the "GRILL"!

It is not a measure of moral health to be well adjusted in a sick society!
    Jules

Boolit Master
    These are all beautiful women that I admired, but my childhood crush was Annette Funicello.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...ette+funicello
    Dutch

"The future ain't what it used to be".
    -Yogi Berra.

Child hood crush ?? ... Harter's so cal area I can Identify with ... went to high school in Yucaipa , Calif and there was one individual that attended that was one grade up from me .... she stood a good head above most everyone ... spot her in the hall ways easily among everyone else .
    And I was always the quiet one .... , Susan Anton
    Attachment 113719
    It is much easier to fool people ,
    than to convince them they have been fooled !

If you can read this , thank a teacher ...
    If you can read this in English , .. thank a Vet !

Quote Originally Posted by bbs70 View Post
    I totally agree
    Back then those ladies had class and beauty.
    Today they have to have piercings, tattoos, crotch grabbing, tons of makeup, multi colored hair to get attention.
    And they still have NO class what so ever.
    2x Now days the women brag about having class, not knowing that ............. real class is not having to brag about it.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by GOPHER SLAYER View Post
    Many years ago my wife and I were waiting in line to see the Glen Campbell Show at the CBS Studios in LA. I saw two men and a women walking toward us and when they got closer I recognized the women as Gina Lollabrigida. She was just as beautiful in person as she was on screen. I once asked Debbie Reynolds for her autograph and while I was standing very close to her I was surprised at how deep set her eyes are. This feature is of course covered by makeup. While not a true beauty she is very gracious and loves her fans. After all these years she is still performing.
    GS, you got me thinking about the Italian ladies. Sophia Lauren, Gina Lollobrigida, Elsa Martinelli. Although probably not one of her sexier roles, I liked Miss Martinelli with the Duke in Hatari.

smokeywolf
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Farrah and Eva ?
    just puttin' along

Boolit Master
    Yea and don't forget Dame Edna!!!

Boolit Master
    Hi,
    Some photos from my bike portfolio! Cladia Cardinali is still keeping it fresh in her 70's!
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace.
    We ask not your counsels or arms.
    Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.
    May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” -Samuel Adams
    Janet Reno, killed more children at Waco, with Bill Clinton's permission, than Adam Lanza killed, at Sandy Hook.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by wallenba View Post
    These are all beautiful women that I admired, but my childhood crush was Annette Funicello.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...ette+funicello
    Had the good fortune to meet and briefly chat with her back in the 80s.Beautiful lady,quietly classy.Absolute opposite of todays twerking twerps!!A nice memory,Cheers,Mike..

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by dakotashooter2 View Post
    2x Now days the women brag about having class, not knowing that ............. real class is not having to brag about it.
    I agree up to a point. Too many starlets or whatever you call them today are little more than lip-synching exotic dancers. When they fade from the limelight, they go into rehab or whatever, go on Oprah, and get a reality show.

Both they and the ladies we are admiring in this thread are reflections of our society at different times. Those ladies were far sexier and sensual without acting like hookers.

On the other hand, many of those ladies had disastrous offscreen lives. Probably not as many nor as badly as in today's self- indulgent society, but it happened. The major difference then was they didn't flaunt it.

Now here's a lady both talented & classy in every respect, Marilyn McCoo:

http://seespeakhearmama.com/wp-conte...n8rvo1_400.jpg

Boolit Master
    Hi,
    Gail Russell went a bad way and died young from drinking I believe. She made a couple of movies with John Wayne my favorite the "Angel and the Badman." Waynes second wife thinking he was having an affair with Russell tried to shoot him one night but missed. Wayne loved latin women as all his three wives were latina!
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace.
    May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” -Samuel Adams
    Janet Reno, killed more children at Waco, with Bill Clinton's permission, than Adam Lanza killed, at Sandy Hook.

Boolit Master
    I also liked Charlene Holt,Click image for larger version. 

Name:	600full-charlene-holt.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	113856Nancy Kwan, Barbara Eden and Lee Remick. Oh, and how about Joanne Dru in Red River

smokeywolf
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Boolit Master
    Hi,
    Yes! Charlene Holt was a lot of woman! "El Dorado" had her,Wayne,Robert Mitchem, Jame Caan, I mean whats not to like! One of my favorites!

Nancy Kwan,

Barbara Eden and

Lee Remick. Oh, and how about

Joanne Dru in Red River

smokeywolf
    [/QUOTE]
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Boolit Master
    http://libertyvalance-elviskenpo.blo...-up-girls.html

A lot of names I don't know but thought I would pass it along!

I may not be as old as most of you.

Young buck of 39 that I am. But this was my first crush.

Elizabeth Victoria Montgomery

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:...omery_1967.jpg

Boolit Grand Master

Who could forget Kirsti Alley?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kirsti Alley.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	113910
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by cbrick View Post
    Who could forget Kirsti Alley?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kirsti Alley.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	113910
    I couldn't but I don't she every qualified as Great Dame - but at one point she was a hotty
    je suis charlie

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Quote Originally Posted by flyingmonkey35 View Post
    I may not be as old as most of you.

Young buck of 39 that I am. But this was my first crush.

Elizabeth Victoria Montgomery

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:...omery_1967.jpg
    You had taste
    je suis charlie