Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
WidenersLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Reloading Everything Repackbox
Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Loob grooves for sale

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    Well someone finally quit making loob groovs and found hiz puter.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Boolit Mold
    I have a 5 gallon pail (unopened) of military surplus Prop Wash that I would trade for half a box of those grooves. Are you interested?

Boolit Grand Master

XCB lube concentrate for sale here!!!!

These new concentrated XCB lube grooves give you three times the effect for 1/4 the lube groove! Makes your lube go further and keeps your bullets more aerodynamic.
    On sale today only for 1/2 off!
    No exchanges or refunds. Sold by the LFR box only. Cash only, or trade for PB GC shanks.
    Precision in the wrong place is only a placebo.

Boolit Grand Master

Sorry but I just provided him with a "CERTIFIED PURE" hermetically sealed 55 gal drum of prop wash from an AD1 while on board the USS Randolph (CVA 15) on her very last cruise to the med.

Banned

One old dirty A.S.H. container from a H46. The stern gate key from the USS Trenton LPD14.

Boolit Master
    Well....I have the door from an 1800's outhouse that has the 1/4 moon cut in it. It says "George Washington ( something- hard to read) here".... How would you trade your loob grooves for a picture of this door?

Dale

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by goodsteel View Post
    These new concentrated XCB lube grooves give you three times the effect for 1/4 the lube groove! Makes your lube go further and keeps your bullets more aerodynamic.
    No exchanges or refunds. Sold by the LFR box only. Cash only, or trade for PB GC shanks.
    Rats. I was busy elsewhere and missed a terrific buy on the new concentrated XCB lube grooves. Would you reconsider if I were to send you 1300 PCM of Xenon for 3000 of the new concentrated XCB lube grooves? The Xenon would have to come in a three ton lead pig, and NO - you cannot keep it and melt it down. I need it for next week's shipment of Krypton.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    We are now offering trade in pricing. Send in your old loob grooves, they will be re calibrated, and offered for sale at a great discount price. It is expected the re calibrated loob grooves will also be on back order, as three freight train cars full came in today, and it will take time to sort them all.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by waksupi View Post
    We are now offering trade in pricing. Send in your old loob grooves, they will be re calibrated, and offered for sale at a great discount price. It is expected the re calibrated loob grooves will also be on back order, as three freight train cars full came in today, and it will take time to sort them all.
    Sounds like you need a helper, where do I apply?
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rednecks run the Brits out of this country years ago,
    I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
    I AM A REDNECK!!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by RED333 View Post
    Sounds like you need a helper, where do I apply?
    Please send your financial statement for consideration. You will need to provide your own room and board, plus scotch for the proprietor. This can possibly be a considerable expense, as I would like to become accustomed to a better grade than I currently drink. At the current rate of pay, I can guarantee you will be able to qualify for food stamps!
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by goodsteel View Post
    so is that 1/2 off the 3 times effect or 1/2 off the 1/4 lube groove ??
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Master

Please send your financial statement for consideration. You will need to provide your own room and board, plus scotch for the proprietor. This can possibly be a considerable expense, as I would like to become accustomed to a better grade than I currently drink. At the current rate of pay, I can guarantee you will be able to qualify for food stamps!
    As of now I make a dollar 298 a day, As I am from TN, Jack Daniels is my offer.
    Room and board, truck bed is all I got.
    Food stamps, how about EBT so I can go to the stripper bar.
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
    I AM A REDNECK!!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

Jack Daniels? Gag, hack, puke. You're FIRED!

Boolit Master

I don't suppose you could be enticed with either Glenlivet XXV or Macallan 30 oak aged single malt?
    An old Cherokee was teaching his grandson about life. "Inside me two wolves fight," he told the boy.
    "One is evil - he is anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity, resentment, lies, false pride, and ego. The other is good - he is joy, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, generosity, truth and faith. The same fight is inside you - and every other person, too."
    The grandson thought for a minute and asked,"Which wolf will win?"
    The old Cherokee replied, "The one you feed."

Boolit Bub
    I'm from TN too, but I was always a Dickel man. Although, I have tried some of the other local stuff, and it isn't bad. Ammo isn't the only thing that the locals know how to make.

Boolit Master

Dadburn it, did not even get a day in on the new job.
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    I AM A REDNECK!!!

Boolit Grand Master

Dadburn it, did not even get a day in on the new job.
    Now if you had brung a few mason jars of well aged (at least 2 weeks) corn squeezins made frum yur grandpappies secret mix he jist mite have hung out that WELKUM sine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Water Bill View Post
    Now if you had brung a few mason jars of well aged (at least 2 weeks) corn squeezins made frum yur grandpappies secret mix he jist mite have hung out that WELKUM sine.
    Now, there is a man who understands the company's mission! Although that scotch that was mentioned is also on the right track....

Boolit Master

You guys have made it so hard to understand how loob grooves would benefit me, I think I'm just gonna give up! If they were all made in one place like a Deer Run or something, I think I would begin to understand. I mean there coming from USS Randolf, Trenton and someplace called hermetically sealed prop wash, those are places I've never heard of! Loob grooves were a much simpler thing when I was in the Army (the only REAL service) all loob grooves came from one place in New England I think it was, next to a plant that bottled maple syrup. They only came in one size and one color and could be used to Loob or Groove.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Water Bill View Post
    Well that is a secret I will not let out, not even to drink.
    How ever if the factory was moved to the Vol state I just might let yall have a smig to get ya through the night.
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    I AM A REDNECK!!!

Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast