Snyders JerkyLoad DataWidenersReloading Everything
RepackboxInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Lee Precision Titan Reloading
Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Loob grooves for sale

Boolit Grand Master

Are these the organic sun dried version or those freeze dried grooves you tried to pass off a couple of years ago? My Asperly is sensitive to what I feed it.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    All organic. No GMO stuff here!
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Grand Master

Well put me down for an even dozen of them with the moebius twist skirts and the higgs boson coating. That should last me a whole year as the Asperly takes about 3 weeks to cool between shots.

I presume that you still recommend reconstituting them in heavy water too?

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    I'm glad SOMEONE is paying attention to the instructions!
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Master
    I found a few more things to trade/ sell for unused loob grooves.

One box of regrets. Some still have sharp edges but most worn rounder by now. $4 /box

A pot of Xmas pasts. Very old stuff. Burl Ives, Rudulph, Majic of lights, Silent Night/ Holy Night- stuff like that. Absolutely amazing. Anyone younger than 40 cannot imagine this. Priceless- make offer

A tube of High Hopes. At least they used to be. They have degenerated and aged into last hopes now. Funny how time conquers all. 3 ounce tube- $20

12 ounces of absolute joy. This is from the days when I was younger and had a 69 Z28 to drive. Such Joy! $50

2 pounds of Faith. I acquired this at the strangest times and places. It kept my sanity a few times. No one has that much money so I'll donate it to the most needy. Ask God to deliver it to you...

a handfull of patience. a handfull of hope. a handfull of hard work. This is a do it yourself kit for thriving in this material world. It's kinda like boolit loob. How you blend them determines results. $0.25

Boolit Grand Master

Okay Ric the Aimless is cooled off enough to reload now.

Where the heck are those grooves???

Boolit Buddy
    I once bought a used basement and cut it up and sold it for fence posts.

Boolit Master
    Ya, but who wants fence posts? The snow is moving up towards the lower parts of a tall feller, and we won't be seeing dirt for a long time.

Ya needs ta add a bunch of "boot"

A big bunch!

Loop Grooves I can store on the shelf. Fence posts, Hmmmmmmm? slow market at present!

CDOC

Boolit Master

Where Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland join.
    If you laid them down and put them side by side you could clear your driveway of snow.
    Blacksmith

S. G. G. = Sons of the Greatest Generation. Too old to run, too proud to hide; we will stand our ground and take as many as we can with us!

Banned

well things are starting to trickle through.
    i got one left handed installation tool and 1/2 of a right hand installation tool
    i have been assured that i can remove used loob grooves from previously used loob groove [t.m] boolits with the correct style of loob grooves.
    unfortunatly i do not have any of the proper boolit holders to keep a grip on the boolit to either install or remove used loob grooves [tm]
    the wait on the other half of the right hand installation tool is 7-59 years and subject to inflation of shipping rates.
    the installation boolit holder i understand is under import restrictions.
    hopefully the paperwork will clear once i send the proper funds to professor Dr. at the interior ministry of the 2nd nigerian national bank.
    as a bonus he will send me a check for 22 million us dollars which as i understand was bequeathed to me by an ancestor and they have just now tracked me down. or trucked me down as the E-mail said.
    once these funds and paper work clear i should have the holder.
    so anybody that has any of the installed used loob grooves [tm] i hopefully will be able to fly on my personal jet to your location and help remove and install them again back on the same boolit they come off of.
    soon...maybe.
    or the back-log will be cleared up by then.

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    Quote Originally Posted by runfiverun View Post
    well things are starting to trickle through.
    i got one left handed installation tool and 1/2 of a right hand installation tool
    i have been assured that i can remove used loob grooves from previously used loob groove [t.m] boolits with the correct style of loob grooves.
    unfortunatly i do not have any of the proper boolit holders to keep a grip on the boolit to either install or remove used loob grooves [tm]
    the wait on the other half of the right hand installation tool is 7-59 years and subject to inflation of shipping rates.
    the installation boolit holder i understand is under import restrictions.
    hopefully the paperwork will clear once i send the proper funds to professor Dr. at the interior ministry of the 2nd nigerian national bank.
    as a bonus he will send me a check for 22 million us dollars which as i understand was bequeathed to me by an ancestor and they have just now tracked me down. or trucked me down as the E-mail said.
    once these funds and paper work clear i should have the holder.
    so anybody that has any of the installed used loob grooves [tm] i hopefully will be able to fly on my personal jet to your location and help remove and install them again back on the same boolit they come off of.
    soon...maybe.
    or the back-log will be cleared up by then.
    IIRC B H O has added ALL loob (T M) grooves and related paraphernalia to the list of items considered ASSAULT WEAPONS that will be forbidden to all but politicians by his 1,874th presidential decree coming soon to your neighborhood.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Boolit Master

We better stock up now!!
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hickory View Post
    We better stock up now!!
    Ric, you could be going in to overtime!

Banned

i don't think he can afford the healthcare to hire help.
    just you guy's wait untill Professor Dr. comes through... [rubbing my hands together...... it's cold in here]

Patience, guys. I am pleased to announce that the first shipment has arrived. Unfortunately, the packaging was poor, and all the sizes are mixed. I'm currently sorting and stringing them on telephone wire, so I can just cut off the appropriate length to ship. So far I have got the .17 calibers nearly sorted. If you want to take a look at them, they are on the center wire on the poles, starting at Miles City, and I'm just about to Wallace Idaho now. They are a bit small for the wire, so I am having to expand each one a smidge. I'm hoping they will shrink back to proper size when washed and dried hot. Sorry I can't go faster, but I can only get so many in my pockets, then have to come back home for a refill.

Boolit Master
    There for awhile, I thought I was the only one that is nuts.

Clearly not so!

Make sure your headed streight home when ya leave Wallace!

Crusty Deary Ol'Coot

Quote Originally Posted by Crusty Deary Ol'Coot View Post
    Make sure your headed streight home when ya leave Wallace!

Crusty Deary Ol'Coot
    Are the, um, - distractions - still available in Wallace there Coot?

mike
    I saw this in a cartoon once. I'm pretty sure I can pull it off...

Boolit Master
    "distractions"

I have no idea about that, but it is kind of like the stories about Orofino, and it takes a long time for them to all be laid to rest.

Worked with a fellow that claimed to have first hand experience in Orofino, and Knowing him quite well, I expect the claims are true.

Both of us pushing the big 70. Old tales!

Crusty Deary Ol'Coot

For those of you having trouble installing you loob grooves I have for sale a NEW double platnoid valve to actuate the vertical pitman drive on your installer. This eliminates getting your grooves on upside down. The early bird price is just $824.166.98, plus shipping. PM me your orders ASAP as the supply is limited.
    45 AUTO! Because having to shoot someone twice is just silly!

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    I hate to see a fellow P C guy go to FEDERAL prison so for your safety and peace of mind read #643
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast