MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionWidenersRotoMetals2
Load DataReloading EverythingRepackboxInline Fabrication
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Loob grooves for sale

Boolit Buddy
    I have several crates of sailboat fuel if anyone is interested>

Bigscot
    Hunt hard, shoot straight, kill clean, apologize to no one!
    -Ralph M. Lermayer-
    Editor of Predator Xtream

Extra loob grooves?! You don't need to fill them all? Is that what I've been doing wrong?!? Why hasn't this topic been made a sticky!? Please, will someone show us how to remove the pesky things? Documentation with photos would be greatly appreciated. I imagine I'll have to re-examine my loads, since removing the extra groove will change the weight of the boolit, yes?

Can't we toss the grooves back into the melting pot to improve castability or hardness or sumthun?

Boolit Master

How many can you get in a flat rate box?

Moderator Emeritus

I'm still trying to settle the dispute between e-bone and papyal on the last bunch I bought , The box was EMPTY. G
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Boolit Buddy
    Hi Sir,

I can use about 500 each in .545 Cat Zapper
    .346 Magnum Wallet Wacker
    6.3 Ultra Sooper Magnum
    21 Mag Firechicken
    327 Cobray Special EXPRESS

Thanks for helping the casting community out with you rarely found products,
    broomhandle

Boolit Buddy
    How can you utilze two round toits, held in place with a pair of muffler bearing to spin the loob grooves to make shure they are true to the world ?

Boolit Bub
    I have an A-S-H reciver for an A-7E I will trade ya!!!

Cast Boolits Owner

I got a bunch of gascheck shanks leftover and also the key to the flagpole for trading fodder.

R.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Galena Guru

swiafb , you need a set of get toits not muffler bearings
    Schamankungulo

Matt. 5:14-16

GMCS USN ret.

Boolit Mold
    I have read carefully all the rare and desirable items available from you guys and still can't find anything I can use. None the less, I also have some unused skyhooks available since I work for the telephone company.
    Hey, I also have an unopened can of number 9 dial tone if anyone is into refurbishing antique phones. I don't know what it's worth so make me an offer. Remember, I don't need anything discussed thus far so you'll have to come up with something else.

Guys, Keep the casting pots below 1300* and open a window!

jim

Cast Boolits Owner

Thanks for the post as it reminded me that I have a boatload of the number 6 leftover from that other thread.....

R.

Quote Originally Posted by mechdriver View Post
    I have read carefully all the rare and desirable items available from you guys and still can't find anything I can use. None the less, I also have some unused skyhooks available since I work for the telephone company.
    Hey, I also have an unopened can of number 9 dial tone if anyone is into refurbishing antique phones. I don't know what it's worth so make me an offer. Remember, I don't need anything discussed thus far so you'll have to come up with something else.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Master

Cool How about a (Romanian) bushel of Snipes!

We have been overrun here in West Las Vegas (up in the hills) with Snipes.

Normally the bobcats and mountain lions keep 'em down but will all the building around these days the population has really rocketed up.

I need some of those goove thingies you were offering but you are going to have to come to Vegas to make the deal work. Snipes don't travel well.

We are sick of eating the darned things so hurry!
    Pax Nobiscum Dan (Crash) Corrigan

Currently casting, reloading and shooting: 223 Rem, 6.5x55 Sweede, 30 Carbine, 30-06 Springfield, 30-30 WCF, 303 Brit., 7.62x39, 7.92x57 Mauser, .32 Long, 32 H&R Mag, 327 Fed Mag, 380 ACP. 9x19, 38 Spcl, 357 Mag, 38-55 Win, 41 Mag, 44 Spcl., 44 Mag, 45 Colt, 45 ACP, 454 Casull, 457 RB for ROA and 50-90 Sharps. Shooting .22 LR & 12 Gauge seldom and buying ammo for same.

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

Ric,

Do you have a lube recipe for those grooves that uses radio squelch grease?

Boolit Master
    Rob, about those number 6's. I've used all that I had. I could use, say, oh maybe,... a HALF DOZEN! Problem is there's no good way to get them here. If there were I would trade you for a half dozen screw head slots? Striaght, phillips, allen or torx?

Boolit Master
    I'll happily trade with you a one qt. size lightly used tube of "Mama Boudreaux's Butt Creame" for any amount Type 69 .44 cal. Kloptjkia military issue helical internal loob grooves you may have on hand. Must be for pin fire re-loads only.

Thank You.

Cast Boolits Owner

I will trade you some 6's for some internal wrenching slots. There is a local shipper that offers a flat rate box that measures 6x6x6 and cost $6.66 to ship. They use part of scenic route 66 on the delivery run so it will take about 6 days to arrive but the promise delivery before 6 pm. I could probobly get 6666 of those 6's in it. I will seal it with 6 pieces of tape (all edges) to help keep all those 6's from leaking out. Sure would be a shame to see that spill on the 6 o'clock news....

R.

BTW, HBO is re-running "six in the city" again tonight

Quote Originally Posted by sundog View Post
    Rob, about those number 6's. I've used all that I had. I could use, say, oh maybe,... a HALF DOZEN! Problem is there's no good way to get them here. If there were I would trade you for a half dozen screw head slots? Striaght, phillips, allen or torx?
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by HollandNut View Post
    I have some half dozen spare sea bats , three buckets of steam , a big jar of relative bearing grease , a couple monkey fists , three pollywogs , five GU-11's , and 14 B1RD's ..
    Hey, Guys, jump on that relative bearing grease. That and a couple of oversize lube grooves would be perfect for a mother-in-law! I would, but mine's gone to her reward.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

I haven't read all the posts on this thread but if anyone is interested I have a brand spanking new set of Loob groove stretchers for those special applications. They normaly sell for $159 a pair but for you lucky guys on "This" site I will let them go for $99 delivered!!! Better act fast though as I only have twenty pair available and I expect them to go fast!!

Boolit Master
    Got plenty of grooves, thanks. What I really could use is an assortment of screw threads along with a set of needles to sew them on with.

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast