MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataWidenersRotoMetals2
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
Titan Reloading Repackbox
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Loob grooves for sale

Boolit Master
    I know this will be a new concept to some of you....But.... Can you think of Imaginary loob grooves....

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    Us electrical engineering folks can, just multiply a loob groove by i or j (depending on how you were taught) - i or j being the square root of -1, it's an EE math thing that is VERY handy {But it hurts your brain at first!}

Boolit Grand Master

Who would want an imaginary loob groove??? I can only deal with hard cold facts, so it is the almighty standard loob groove for me! NO, good luck or bad luck grooves, just the plain vanilla loob groove that I can use to reload the Asperly Aimless with.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

Boolit Master
    Maybe my imaginary friend 'Ralph' can explain it to you....

"Howdy...This is Ralph... Imaginary things are real... Have you ever built anything in your mind before grabbing the first tool. If you have then you know imaginary things are real in your mind.

In fact, according to physics, only imaginary things are real... real things don't exist.. Time and space play cards together on Tuesday nights... And at first there was nothing- then it exploded and we have everything you see today.... which is all imaginary....

Simple eh?"

Thank you Ralph...

Boolit Grand Master

Time and space play cards together on Tuesday nights... And at first there was nothing- then it exploded and we have everything you see today.... which is all imaginary....

EXCEPT the loob grooves! Which manifest themselves in the fourth dimension.

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

Boolit Master
    'fourth dimension'... they had some good music in the 60s...

I think they wrote a song.. "feeling loob groovy" but the title was too long for a 45acp ..I mean 45rpm so they shortened it to 'feeling groovy'

Boolit Master
    I have just had a profound thought... why don't we put loob grooves on the hollow point cavities? Put a big enough groove on it and a bullet would probably explode just sitting there!

You want to limit expansion? ...put one on the inside and one on the outside!

Another useful tip! If you ever have a case stuck in the chamber... wrap a loob groove around a fiberglass rod and push it down the bore to where the case is stuck. Stop the groove exactly on the case where it is stuck... no more stuck case!

It also works with boolets stuck in the bore...but much care needs to be taken not to let the loob groove fall off the boolet and into the barrel. That causes boolet sizing issues....

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    IDK castalot - Reminds me of the old joke;

"What do you get when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?"

"An inconceivable concussion."

I don't want THAT happening anywhere near me - or in the barrel of a firearm I'm near...

Boolit Grand Master

" Why don't we put loob grooves on the hollow point cavities?"

Castalott, those hollow point cavities are in reality mini post holes! and they would do anything to get a lube groove near them. The spatial relationship of the time warp continuum would be displaced to the Nth degree causing rapid decompression of unobtanium in modulated spectaculinium containment fields. Please do not do this at thome!

Boolit Master
    The scientists at Cern have created a new particle. After having read this entire thread, they combined unobtanium, true love, honest thoughts from politicians, post holes from Ohio, and loob grooves from 16 inch naval rifles to make a 5 pound particle of "holycowieium". The first one to see this new particle is one who named it. To say they were surprised that this worked is an understatement. Some laughed...some cried...some just sat and stared....

No one knows what it does, what kind of properties it has ,or if it even exists. The only thing they are sure of is it has a half life of 7 times 10 to the 57237649199385767097 peons...... ( peons are the poor square root of an eon....)

To save time when talking about this time, they just sing it "EIEIO" E...I....E...I....OH!!!!

Although this particle weighs 5 pounds, it doesn't occupy space or time. It is blacker than a black cat in black hat in a dark room at midnight.

More to come as we learn it....

I initially tried to install the loob groove die thingy by hand...but I found it's much easier with the Left-handed metric adjustable wrench.

redhawk

The only stupid question...is the unasked one.
    Not all who wander....are lost.
    "Common Sense" is like a flower. It doesn't grow in everyone's garden.

If more government is the answer, then it was a really stupid question. - Ronald Reagan

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by redhawk0 View Post
    I initially tried to install the loob groove die thingy by hand...but I found it's much easier with the Left-handed metric adjustable wrench.

redhawk
    Everyone knows that the wrench itself should be constructed out of dark matter gravitational waves. Which are colorless, odorless and weightless at sea level, and must be installed using single proton, mu capable particles for loob.

Boolit Master
    A lightbulb just went on in my head. If we can put a positive charge on a loob groove, and a negative charge on our loob, we wouldn't need our loobers, and we would no longer have to pan loob. It would be amazing the time we could save.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by CastingFool View Post
    A lightbulb just went on in my head. If we can put a positive charge on a loob groove, and a negative charge on our loob, we wouldn't need our loobers, and we would no longer have to pan loob. It would be amazing the time we could save.
    Now that's just crazy talk. Next you'll try to tell us the earth is round and there's no such thing as a Jackalope.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by stubshaft View Post
    Everyone knows that the wrench itself should be constructed out of dark matter gravitational waves. Which are colorless, odorless and weightless at sea level, and must be installed using single proton, mu capable particles for loob.
    Wow! Your dark matter must be friendly to wave at you like that. Most of the dark matter i know simply turn their nose up at me....

Boolit Master
    Now how does all this apply to loob grooves? Is Cern trying to undercut our very own trusted loob groove dealer in the worldwide marketplace? Will Waksupi retaliate and make his very own personal high energy collider in Montana? The cost would be several trillion dollars. Although I am sure this is a mere pittance for waksupi, it would take time away from his other pursuits.

So are we in a 'loob groove race' to see who can make the biggest or best loob groove? The Europeans have always had an interest in loob grooves since Attilla the Hun had loob grooves on his archers' arrows to make them hypersonic. ( No, not the arrows but the Europeans).

All of this is leading up to the US Military putting loob grooves on the newest laser to double the range and power. More to come...

Boolit Master
    I heard that loob grooves were probably gonna have to registered if not out right banned for possession. So if you can still get them I would get as many high capacity gooves as possible. Certainly will want some full auto while there're available, after all we've just seen what happened with the bump fire grooves, as of late the cost has tripled and supply is certainly limited at best. I know as soon as I can finance them I'm gonna stock up on some lever grooves and some bolt grooves before the trade war gets out of hand, the tariffs are for sure going to be astronomical.

Boolit Master
    I have heard that loob grooves on bump stocks increases the firing rate so that you have 3 boolets in the barrel at any given time. I don't know how to calculate the firing rate other than to say that the next round is fed into the chamber before that last round is extracted.

I wonder if that would work the same for falling block single shot rifles. It makes as much sense on them as it does anything else....

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by castalott View Post
    I have heard that loob grooves on bump stocks increases the firing rate so that you have 3 boolets in the barrel at any given time. I don't know how to calculate the firing rate other than to say that the next round is fed into the chamber before that last round is extracted.
    super cold hardened, diametrically opposed, rate doubling, zero mass loob groove extractors
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Master
    Cern is in a state of emergency right now. Apparently the particle of 'holycowieium' is becoming unstable. The bonds of 'true love' are weakening with age. If these bonds fail, all of the particle could be taken into the 'state of matter court' where it would be divided among all interested parties.
    In short, this particle could decay into several other smaller particles such as self pity, financial instability, hostility, inflexibility , and inability....

Please note that these particles are of a family group that ends in 'ity'...

My Irish friend explains it thus..."This is from the 'dark side of the farce' and is extremely dangerous... Our physical reality and temporal existence is like a blind cobbler's thumb...i.e. ugly and messed up."

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445 LastLast