RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLee Precision
Wideners Load Data
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445

Thread: Loob grooves for sale

Boolit Grand Master

The Kommiefornia version which is known as stupidity. But I digress. If Waksupi were to build a new collider it would probably be the Moebius shaped reverse engineered inflexibilitium activated version. Preliminary blueprints show the loob grooves dropping out of the receptacle near the coin slot.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

Banned
    NJ (but usually somewhere east of the east coast)
    Amazing how they can collate the refractory of the Knueter valve in such a small unit.

Don't know 'bout Knueter values and such. But supply of lube grooves is low, and need to order more if I can I will, but won't if can't. Though can't 'till won't, I'd like to know what they cost so I can order when I can't, though I'd like to be in the position to order them then, though if I can't I will order the time after I could. When I bought the last ones, used lay away plan to purchase when I couldn't. Still don't have them 'cause I didn't when I could, now can when I didn't. Try another coffee? Er. that is I mean you think another order if you can? or not if you can't when I can? Or can't...

Send PM with address for payment as I just described in post.

Edit: Thought I might make post more plain if needed, but it's not so didn't. So did not edit anything.
    Last edited by 40-82 hiker; 03-17-2018 at 01:57 AM.

Boolit Master
    Stubshaft speaking of the Asperly Aimless I am having problems with keeping the lube groves attached to the boolit I find them laying on the ground in front of the bench , I have the 30 light speed shoulder buster heavy rifle, a very rare issue

Boolit Buddy
    Can I get a tracking number for my latest order?

Boolit Master
    Loob grooves are self tracking... I had a dog like that...he could find hisself no matter where he was...best dog I ever had... his name was 'Jughead' ... If he turned his head sideways to the wind just so...he would make that empty pop bottle sound... I still miss him...

Boolit Master
    Cern has disappeared... They were converting moonbeams into loob grooves when the planet ran away from them. They had discovered that light is a very convenient way to store energy and that loob grooves are a very convenient way to store light!

They had collected all the light from the last 6 billion years and injected it into one loob groove- a 750 super duper batman magnum loob groove. Even that loob groove was overloaded and the pixal fairies quit in disgust. ( Do you know what it takes to disgust a pixal fairy? Even tinsel fairies are stable by this measurement!)

So floating out there is a loob groove with ALL the energy ever produced up to this point. That will be quite a surprise when some alien life form finds it and breaks it apart....

I have often thought that I should buy and stock up on some extra lube grooves for future use, but my concern has always been should I just buy the cheaper Lee version of the "lube groove installation die" or go for broke and buy the more costly, but better quality Lyman or RCBS version? Or maybe I should really go for broke and order the top end Bonanza or Redding Match Target grade lube groove installation die? Any thoughts from the experts?
    I may have passed my "Best Before" date, but I haven't reached my "Expiry" date!

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    Odd thing happened yesterday evening; This random guy in a dark alley "Pssst!"ed at me, and then whispered that he had some Loob Grooves for sale - Cheap! Is there a place to look them up for which ones have been stolen? And how cheap is "cheap" for a very good, NIB Loob Groove? Has counterfeiting these been known to happen? Or theft of some LGS's stock in the Pacific NW? Also - I heard a ticking from inside his coat so I am suspecting these are mere clockwork, fake Loob Grooves; He appeared pretty dang shifty and dishonest, also, I have to say.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by tdoor4570 View Post
    Stubshaft speaking of the Asperly Aimless I am having problems with keeping the lube groves attached to the boolit I find them laying on the ground in front of the bench , I have the 30 light speed shoulder buster heavy rifle, a very rare issue
    tdor - The 30 light speed shoulder buster was not meant to be shot off of a bench. It came with mobile postholes that contained fabulouselium to contain the errant loob grooves. The only way to insure that the loob grooves stay attached to the boolits is to use the mechanidariam defibrillator in an inverted gauss chamber and reduce to 30 inches of vacuum BEFORE applying the said groove.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

I have some Flight line,a can of radio squelch and a box of grid squares left over from my Army days that I'll trade yah.
    "Adults are the children and the children are the adults" Jules my wife.

All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife. — Daniel Boone

Democracy is defended in 3 stages: Ballot Box, Jury Box, Cartridge Box. — Ambrose Bierce

A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie. — Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Black Rifles Matter

NRA Life Member, SAF Member, GOA Member, TFA Member

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    Cheeto, no prop wash?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by stubshaft View Post
    tdor - The 30 light speed shoulder buster was not meant to be shot off of a bench. It came with mobile postholes that contained fabulouselium to contain the errant loob grooves. The only way to insure that the loob grooves stay attached to the boolits is to use the mechanidariam defibrillator in an inverted gauss chamber and reduce to 30 inches of vacuum BEFORE applying the said groove.
    That's where I screwed up I was only reducing to 35 inches of vacuum

Boolit Master
    I called the neighbor a couple of days ago to borrow some sailboat fuel, said he was out but I could a have a gallon of 220 single phase for my electric chain saw.

Boolit Master

Outback Queensland, North of the Tropic of Capricorn
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoor4570 View Post
    I'm starting to think that the Asperly Aimless is some sort of SCAM, everybody has the "very rare" version. I have never seen a run of the mill, standard Asperly Aimless!
    WHEN IN DOUBT, USE MORE CLOUT!

Boolit Buddy
    Darn, I'm all out of em

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Son View Post
    I'm starting to think that the Asperly Aimless is some sort of SCAM, everybody has the "very rare" version. I have never seen a run of the mill, standard Asperly Aimless!
    The (run of the mill ) standard versions went to the wayside very quickly. the rare and very rare versions were the only ones that could hold on or follow you home no matter where you went or what you tried to do to get away from them. Mine must have followed me 200 miles and still beat me home. I did something that I should have never have done , saw it at a yard sale and touched it !
    Last edited by tdoor4570; 04-26-2018 at 10:47 AM.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445