Inline FabricationLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRepackbox
WidenersLoad DataRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading Everything Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cooper said that "a 40 gr. 22 cal spitzer, at 2200 fps will deliver adequate power"

Boolit Master

Yep. 5 threads, he has been here two months, has 91 posts, and is throwing down the gauntlet. Don't get me wrong, I have not been here long, but I have not tried to be controversial either. What's that smell? Troll???

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by seaboltm View Post
    Yep. 5 threads, he has been here two months, has 91 posts, and is throwing down the gauntlet. Don't get me wrong, I have not been here long, but I have not tried to be controversial either. What's that smell? Troll???
    That's why he's gone to my ignore list, too full of BS & argumentative. + OP thinks he's the "fastest man alive w/1911".....I'll stack up a young relative of mine on that bet, Matt McLearn of Payson AZ. In 1993 he won both USPSA Nat. Champ & IPSC World Champ. now runs M2i Custom guns (building & tuning race pistolas)
    An old Cherokee was teaching his grandson about life. "Inside me two wolves fight," he told the boy.
    "One is evil - he is anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity, resentment, lies, false pride, and ego. The other is good - he is joy, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, generosity, truth and faith. The same fight is inside you - and every other person, too."
    The grandson thought for a minute and asked,"Which wolf will win?"
    The old Cherokee replied, "The one you feed."

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    I figured he was another kid drifting in from ar.com. Just the type who would get their self ventilated in the good ol' days. I know, and have known fast men with a gun. I doubt he is in the class.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

(if you wave yer butt in the wind, someone will likely shoot at it)
    We need somebody/something to keep the government (cops and bureaucrats too) HONEST (by non government oversight).

Every "freedom" (latitude) given to government is a loophole in the rule of law. Every loophole in the rule of law is another hole in our freedom. When they even obey the law that is. Too often government seems to feel itself above the law.

We forgot to take out the trash in 2012, but 2016 was a charm! YESSS!

Time to ban bannor.
    They can take my guns when they get past my IED's.

Grouchy Old Curmudgeon

I think everyone is not understanding the young lad.....he's not here to cause trouble but rather to educate the ignorant masses that inhabit this site.....smiles.

Boolit Buddy
    I don't know much about body armor in my part of the world we don't have the need to wear it,
    An acquaintance used to run a security company in the the US one of his jobs was demonstrating
    body armor, on a trip home he showed us some video's of his demo's, Him being shot with a 9mm
    when ask if they ever used the .45 A.C.P his answer was no it puts you on your butt and bruises your ribs, so I guess big and slow puts things down without penetrating on man type targets, maybe enough to discourage further aggression. Robert.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12