Load DataReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Repackbox RotoMetals2

Thread: Prayers my brothers and sisters

Boolit Buddy

Prayers my brothers and sisters

I'm not one to ask and even then, not without total humility, so please bear with me. My wife and I went through some very tough financial times a few years back and were making a slow but steady recovery while she was working on her degree ( she went back to school as we are on in our years) We were on vacation in May and got a call on the 13th saying my employer was going in a different direction and as such, my boss and my jobs were being eliminated. Not really as the other company bought in their guys....Anyway, we were of good spirits at the time, knowing ? that something better was coming. Well we are now 2 months past that and while there are some possibilities, nothing for sure and the one offer we have is 1000 miles away in CT....We much prefer to stay in the SE where we were born and raised, just asking for some real down home prayers.
    Sorry for rambling on

Boolit Master
    Sorry that you're having such difficulties. Just remember, it really is true that, "it's always darkest before the dawn".
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Boolit Master

O Lord thank you for another day, look after us, guide us.
    Thank you Lord for another day.
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rednecks run the Brits out of this country years ago,
    I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
    I AM A REDNECK!!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

Boolit Master
    Prayers for you and your wife.
    Been there - done that - and all I can say, is that we have a wonderful God and we are SO blessed!!

Don

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Boolit Master

Brother keep trusting The Lord, take a day at a time, yet keep in mind what you want may not be what He wants. Several years back we wanted out of CA real bad (go figure). Well, we still want out but that door has not yet opened. I'm hoping when it does, He will find us a place with a range in the back yard!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Grand Master

Decisions are sometimes difficult. I have frequently told the Lord that something looks good to me and I will take it unless he closes the door. He has closed a few in my life. CT, eh? Have you any desire to be a missionary? You will be there.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Prayers sent for guidance.... And +1 to what wayne says.... Wise words...

AG

Boolit Master

My wife and I have prayed our way through many a dark day - Prayers were answered. Our prayers are with you
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master

Prayer said for guidance and peace. Hang in there. There have been many times in our lives that our feet have been knocked out from under us but something always came by that was better. Never in my own time period though.
    ARMY Viet-Nam 70-71