Titan ReloadingRepackboxRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingWidenersSnyders Jerky
Load Data Lee Precision

Thread: Rotometals...great service

Boolit Master

Rotometals...great service

Recently I thought I'd gotten some bad alloy from Rotometals but it turned out the problem was elsewhere...not the lead alloy. Before I discovered the problem I'd called "Dave" at Rotometals. They immediately sent out another shipment of alloy and requested that I return the alloy in question. They sent a return ship label with the new alloy. By the time the new metal got here I'd discovered the real problem. It wasn't the alloy. So I called Dave and told him I'd found the problem and since it was my mistake I'd buy the lead they'd already packaged and shipped. He was real nice about it and even gave me a discounted price. It's sure good to find a company nowadays that'll go the extra mile for your business. Now I've got enough alloy to last for a while but when I need more you can bet it'll come from Rotometals

Boolit Buddy
    I've done a few deals with them. Top of the line products and service with a top dollar price to go along.

Boolit Bub
    My first order from them was this week, placed order online at 925am got the tracking number email at 930am, got the ladle the next day. That's good to go in my book, plus got my castboolits discount. When I get service like that I don't shop price as hard.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by claudesapp View Post
    My first order from them was this week, placed order online at 925am got the tracking number email at 930am, got the ladle the next day. That's good to go in my book, plus got my castboolits discount. When I get service like that I don't shop price as hard.
    How do you get this "castboolits discount"?

Boolit Bub
    I think it was "boolits" used as the coupon code

Boolit Mold
    I think it was "boolits" used as the coupon code
    Nope. tried that too, it didn't work.

Boolit Bub
    Only good on ladles, were you ordering a ladle?

Boolit Mold
    Only good on ladles, were you ordering a ladle?
    I was trying to order some tin. I started a new thread about Rotometals discount and found out that is a valid code, but only for ladles and thermometers. Oh well. It's my Scottish heritage, just trying to be thrifty.

Boolit Buddy
    I'll add my experience with Rotometals.

First Rate operation. I've placed three orders now. All have been sent real quick like and always arrived in good shape. My first order with them was a ladle and chamber casting alloy. Not a big order. But it got here within a few days, and the price couldn't be beat!

The others were for 25 pounds of Lyman #2. Shipped in low cost USPS flat rate boxes to save both them and us time and money.

If there's a company out there catering to our needs, with good value for the money - prices, we need to support them, less they go away. RotoMetals will have my business for as long as I'm casting and they're supplying!