RotoMetals2Load DataRepackboxReloading Everything
WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Lee Precision Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting to hate Gun Broker

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by abunaitoo View Post
    One thing that I never liked is the 15 minute rule.
    . Personally I like the 15 min rule and think it makes it more like a real auction. As a seller it helps me get the most for the item. As a buyer it makes it so I don't get outbid by 1 cent.
    "I don't want men who miss." -Capt. Leander H. McNelly

Boolit Buddy
    Gunbroker is not perfect but they are by far the best site around that is dedicated to buying or selling firearms and related items, all the similar auction and classifieds sites that allow such items are a joke. Either they spend nothing on advertising and have no traffic or they run their site like craigs list and have nothing but scammers and idiots trying to sell stuff for twice the normal price.

Boolit Bub
    I haven't really had any bad experiences with GB, but I've had two bad experiences with sellers. Luckily American Express is excellent with chargebacks.

I dislike that GB doesn't have phone support. Their email support is sometimes slow.

In Remembrance

Pleasant Valley, NV, 400 yd. N of Galena Creek
    In my limited use of Gunbroker, in which I sold two firearms, bought two firearms and a set of dies, everything has gone like clockwork. Everyone I dealt with whether dealer or "just gun nuts" like me was honest and very communicative. Merchandise purchased was as represented and delivered without damage and timely. Merchandise sold was received without complaint. Feedback received and sent earned the highest. A hint to the unexperienced: I always track sales of the next item I plan to buy or sell to get a feel for what are ACTUAL SALE PRICES ON THE ITEM I HOPE TO SELL OR BUY. Then, and only then do I list my item for sale or the item I hope to buy AND (IN MIND) THE TOP BID I WILL PLACE. No macho contests for this kid!
    Last edited by NVcurmudgeon; 07-17-2014 at 02:04 PM. Reason: omission
    Eagles have talons, buzzards don't. The Second Amendment empowers us to be eagles. curmudgeon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12