Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingInline FabricationRepackbox
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Load Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply Wideners

Thread: Anniversary

Boolit Master

Anniversary

On this date, 59 years ago, I married my HS Sweetheart. Sweet Ol' Carole stood by me for 55 years, but shuffled off the mortal coil 4 years ago, due to kidney failure. She was the perfect helpmate, and I am a terribly lucky fellow to have had her by my side for 55 years. We are all better off because of her presence.
    Echo
    USAF Ret
    DPS, 2600
    NRA Benefactor
    O&U
    One of the most endearing sights in the world is the vision of a naked good-looking woman leaving the bedroom to make breakfast. Bolivar Shagnasty (I believe that Lazarus Long also said it, but I can't find any record of it.)

Boolit Master
    I can't imagine your loss.
    My wife (who is also my best friend), and I, have been together for almost 40 years. And married for almost 36. I am a very blessed man, and it sounds like you were too.

You have my prayers.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Boolit Buddy
    I am truly sorry for your loss. I've ony had mine for twenty years, but a better wife a man couldn't find. I hope I go first so I don't have to do without her. Will keep you in my prayers.
    -William

"How air ye fixed fer meat, Del?" --John Johnson Crow Killer, The Saga of Liver-Eating Johnson

My Feedback: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...t=stonecrusher