Load DataRotoMetals2Inline FabricationLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Titan Reloading Wideners
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOE bullet Moulds

Boolit Master

NOE bullet Moulds

I don't post a lot. I would rather read all the posts than write one. But, I had to say something on this deal. On June 13 I was casting with my NOE aluminum 360-477 mold and the alignment pin kept falling out. I contacted Swede by e-mail and got a reply in hours. He wanted the mould back so I boxed it up and shipped it to him. This was on the 14th. Received shipping notice on the 21st and got a box on the 23rd. Inside wasn't my old mould I sent for repair but a brand spanking new one with pins. This kind of customer service is unheard of these days. I can promise you if I buy anymore molds it will be from Swede. Thanks buddy!!!!
    Boolits !!!!! Does that mean what I think it do? It do!

Boolit Grand Master
    Don't we all wish that ALL mold makers dealt with their customers in this manner ? ?

Ben

Boolit Master

Never done bissiness with Swedebut it looks as if I will in the future.
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Master
    They are Good people.

I have 5 or 6 and when the time comes for another it will come from them.

Boolit Master at Heavens Range

Swede's molds are works of art.

Yep, that's Swede!

I had an issue that was of my own doing with my 1st NOE mold. I won't go into the problem, but I am not immune to that other fella named Murphy's laws. I did it to myself. Anyway to make a long story short. I contacted Swede and he told me to box it up and send it to him. I had it back within 10 days (maybe a little less to be honest) and no charge.

There aren't many molds I truly 'need' these days. But when I do? You can bet your behind I'm headed to NOE's website to see if they have it first. I have 4 or 5 of his molds now, and nothing but pure praise for his work.

While many of us older casters have seen the decline of Lymans molds, I'll admit it has been saddening. Not to mention the ones they have dropped from their line up. Thank goodness for NOE (and others) who have stepped up and filled this gap.

Now, if you're reading this thread and have never bought anything other than Lyman, RCBS or Lee (which is what a great many of us only used for years) mold. Don't let the word 'CUSTOM' scare you. Look at the price of a new Lyman 4 cavity mold vs a NOE, less than $10-$15 difference. But here is where buying a NOE mold makes it worth it all. You will get what you paid for, plain and simple. The old saying "You get what you paid for" never held any truer than with NOE molds.

Did I mention I really like NOE molds and Al is one heck of a guy?

Murphy
    If I should depart this life while defending those who cannot defend themselves, then I have died the most honorable of deaths. Marc R. Murphy '2006'.

Boolit Master
    I just checked and I have bought 10 of the NOE molds. I have bought 2 in the last 3 weeks. Never had any kind of a problem with any of the 10 molds.I think that NOE molds and Swede Nelson is the best thing to happen to boolit casting since Lyman bought the old Ideal line of boolit molds years ago............Terry

Boolit Master
    There is a very serious problem developing at NOE ! (at least for my wallet)
    It is becoming far too easy to order molds now that Al has expanded his new shop !

Jerry
    S&W .38/44 Outdoorsman Accumulator

Boolit Master
    ^^^^ Yea that's a real problem, I have several NOE molds and you can't get them away from me. but do not forget that will also have Miha making some awesome brass mold too, Miha once corrected a mold by sending me and others a new one and I did not know anything was wrong with the first, was very surprised to get another mold in the mail and telling me to toss the other as it was no good, kept it, may be good for something some day.
    Paul G.
    Once I was young, now I am old and in between went by way to fast.

The end move in politics is always to pick up a gun.
    -- R. Buckminster Fuller

Banned

Yea, this no waiting for the mould you want to have right now, is BAaaaaaaaaaad! (for my wallet too)

I own a few NOE molds and will own more in the future. Swede's molds are first class and his customer service is excellent.

Love Life
    I always look at the NOE website when I want a new mould.

Boolit Master
    I only have 18 so far, I think. Every time I think I'm done, Al makes me buy another one.

Boolit Master
    Yep, NOE moulds are great. you almost hate to pour lead in those shiny cavities but that feeling soon passes and beautiful bullets are soon piling up on the bench. No surprises like undersize bullets or way overweight bullets just perfection.

Boolit Man

Quote Originally Posted by Love Life View Post
    I always look at the NOE website when I want a new mould.
    Same here, and more often than not I find what I'm looking for. NOE's 452-230G-SHP is my all time favorite in .45 ACP boolit for target, competition, hunting or defense.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slide View Post
    I don't post a lot. I would rather read all the posts than write one. But, I had to say something on this deal. On June 13 I was casting with my NOE aluminum 360-477 mold and the alignment pin kept falling out. I contacted Swede by e-mail and got a reply in hours. He wanted the mould back so I boxed it up and shipped it to him. This was on the 14th. Received shipping notice on the 21st and got a box on the 23rd. Inside wasn't my old mould I sent for repair but a brand spanking new one with pins. This kind of customer service is unheard of these days. I can promise you if I buy anymore molds it will be from Swede. Thanks buddy!!!!
    I absolutely agree. Great guy & great molds & service.

Boolit Master

I have several of his moulds and love each of them. Always gets back to you promptly. Great businessman.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    Theodore Roosevelt

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by GLL View Post
    There is a very serious problem developing at NOE ! (at least for my wallet)
    It is becoming far too easy to order molds now that Al has expanded his new shop !

Jerry
    Having "issues" with his site lately myself. Can't go there to do research anymore because before long my credit card gets involved.
    Hard to beat a semi-custom mould for little more than a production mould. I've had very good luck with production moulds but NOE moulds are pretty awesome.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Master

I hope his new business model works out for him, because it sure is nice. I spend more time browsing and dreaming than I should. I try to do so without the debit card anywhere near me.
    "Is all this REALLY necessary?"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by excess650 View Post
    Yeah, and that leads to the need for more GAS CHECKS!

rumor has it he'll offer GC's too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast