Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Load DataRepackbox
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Lee Precision Wideners
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My daughter accepted Jesus tonight

In Remembrance

Blessed be the tie that binds us all to Jesus. This is an awesome thing and as has already been said, the angels are rejoicing for another soul that will be in heaven and not in hell. Thank you for sharing and I hope with your permission, I am going to print this and share it with my church tonite. Thank you and Jesus for this.
    Tennessee Hunter Education Instructor

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to
    restrain the people; it is an instrument for the
    people to restrain the government-lest it come to
    dominate our lives and interests"
    Patrick Henry

Boolit Buddy
    What a blessing it is, for you to witness and be a part of such a special moment with your daughter. And I don't seem to be the only one here that has been uplifted and thankful that you took the time to post this. Reading this kind of made my day.
    Anything that produces some sort of an explosion, can't be all bad.

44minimum

Wonderful day indeed, now you have your some work ahead of you. I'm just 2 of 4, waiting for the day, still working on it. haven't given up on Mom yet.
    Whatever!

Love Life
    Fantastic news!!

Boolit Grand Master

This morning in church Natalie took her first communion. At our church, they pass a plates with the sacraments. When the bread came by I told her "This is the Body of Christ broken for your sins take and eat." and she did.
    Then the wine came and I told her "this is the Blood of Christ poured out for our sins. Take and drink" and she did.
    I barely got the words out.
    She asked me why I was crying. I just held her and kissed her forehead.

Nothing else matters to me gents. This is what I am about, and how I live. I am a man of foundations. I would rather pitch a tent on a granite slab than sleep in a palace built on the sand. Up until this morning I didn't know if my daughter was on rock or on sand, but that has been laid to rest.
    I know she's going to mess up (heck, I mess up occasionally myself) but now it means something.

Ya'll have a nice day. Everything in the world is perfect over here.
    Last edited by MBTcustom; 06-22-2014 at 02:35 PM.
    Precision in the wrong place is only a placebo.

Boolit Master

Yeeee Hawww
    Another for the Kingdom
    and a Fathers heart and a fathers heart happy!!
    Well done, well done
    Amen
    Mike

p.s.
    John 3:18
    18 "He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
    (NAS)
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

Moderator Emeritus

What a beautiful event.

It's not that different then my testimony, and yes, through the years, I have fell several times, like everyone else, it's our nature, but I do remember that moment in time when the Holy spirit came into my heart,,,and when I did/do fall, that moment comes right back to me and reminds me to ask for help and reset my sites and get my life back in order.
    God Bless her.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Master
    Wonderful news and thank you for allowing us to rejoice with your family.
    If you are unwilling to defend even your own lives, then you are like mice trying to 'negotiate' with owls. You regard their ways as 'wrong', they regard you as dinner. John Farnam

Boolit Buddy

Thank you for sharing, I am rejoicing with you. The good Lord has a plan for her. Blessings to you all.

Good news indeed. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful news with us. Ya'll must be very pround of your young daughter. Praise God.

Mark

Boolit Master

Doggone it got some dust in my eye or something! Phil 1:6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master

Grace is a wonderful thing - You are truly blessed.
    Being human is not for sissies.

In Remembrance

Thanks for sharing Tim. You are a blessed man.

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

"Now I can do the right stuff
    Now it's time for the Lord who we trust
    Now Lord it is time for me to be blessed
    Now I'm found and I get to sing
    My time is here to see the Lord
    Now it is time for the Lord to come in my heart
    The Lord who I trust has saved me........"
    Tim, those are Psalms. She is singing Psalms. Christians do that. David did a lot of it.
    Psalm 96

O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth.
    Last edited by Down South; 07-04-2014 at 11:46 PM.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

Boolit Buddy
    Giving a praise of glory shout out to the Lord, for you and your daughter. Now, if you aren't already doing this, start intense prayer, for guidance from the Lord, for her future. Petition the Lord daily, for a Godly man to be raised up, that he is raised to be a Godly husband, for your daughter, and they have a marriage bonded to God's word. You, being her father, will have this task of intense prayer, for her future, which will last until her marriage day. Pray that Satan has no rights over your, and Gods, beautiful daughter. What a glorious event. God bless you, and your family.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wis. Tom View Post
    Giving a praise of glory shout out to the Lord, for you and your daughter. Now, if you aren't already doing this, start intense prayer, for guidance from the Lord, for her future. Petition the Lord daily, for a Godly man to be raised up, that he is raised to be a Godly husband, for your daughter, and they have a marriage bonded to God's word. You, being her father, will have this task of intense prayer, for her future, which will last until her marriage day. Pray that Satan has no rights over your, and Gods, beautiful daughter. What a glorious event. God bless you, and your family.
    Thank you for the advice Tom. I have to admit that I haven't even thought that far ahead, but what you say makes a world of sense.
    Precision in the wrong place is only a placebo.

Glad to hear this. Some kids learn by example, good job and God bless.
    Sully

Boolit Buddy

That is wonderful! You know it is amazing what we don't think kids know, when in fact they really do know more than we give them credit for. I have found that children are like sponges, they soak everything up around them be it good or bad, so you need to feel good that she is always seeing the right example set before her. Praise the Lord, the angels are singing and rejoicing in heaven tonight!

Boolit Master
    I rejoice with you, and don't be surprised because a move of God is coming upon this nation yet one more time and it is happening with the children and youth!!!
    Look twice, shoot once.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast