MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionReloading EverythingWideners
Snyders JerkyInline FabricationRotoMetals2Load Data
Repackbox Titan Reloading
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drama.....so over rated...

Boolit Buddy

Drama.....so over rated...

i'm sorry to see people leave this forum, all people. Well not all.

But save the drama for the drama forum,

If you want real control over a forum, make people one that you have to be invited to, and don't invite the unwanted. Problem solved.

Boolit Master

I agree.

Drama queens are such a bore. If I decided that I just couldn't take here any more, I'd just not log on. Big deal.

Yawn.

Cat
    Cogito, ergo armatum sum.

(I think, therefore I'm armed.)

Boolit Master

And the above 2 posts say it all, if I do not like it well I will quit logging in , stop in to lurk and do not post , actually if there were less posts with nothing to contribute there would be more bandwidth for casting, any way why do not we all start more mentoring and helping and less bickering . Please let us all work towards more information about the hobby we like and less dissension among us . I lurked here long before joining as I am not a joiner and I do not post all the time , but I want the information to passed back and forth , to each their own and your mileage may vary , but let us abide by the terms of service and the site owners policies , and in that same vein , let us try to not post to cause drama or rain on someones profession or thoughts , thank you for being a site where I could find lube recipes , flux ideas , alloys , sizing , annealing and even some humor , swapping and selling , the reason I stopped lurking and joined .I too miss Jim from floyd , always enjoyed his posts , and some others , o.k. my 2 cents have a nice night .

Boolit Buddy
    So you start a thread that will be nothing but more of the same ?

Fine!!! That's it, I've had enough and I am leaving.

See you tomorrow

Boolit Buddy
    It's tomorrow. Yea!!!!!!! I'm back. Man, that was a long time to be without the forum. It is fortunate that I do not view the owners right to control what is posted here as an infringement of my rights. Otherwise what would I do? The withdrawal symptoms would be terrible

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by ssnow View Post
    It's tomorrow. Yea!!!!!!! I'm back. Man, that was a long time to be without the forum. It is fortunate that I do not view the owners right to control what is posted here as an infringement of my rights. Otherwise what would I do? The withdrawal symptoms would be terrible
    Nice to have you back we missed you!
    Remember the Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnow View Post
    It's tomorrow. Yea!!!!!!! I'm back.
    Quote Originally Posted by foesgth View Post
    Nice to have you back we missed you!
    I also missed you, but only because you first stopped in to say that you were leaving.
    Without that dramatic move on your part, I would have missed all of the drama ... while not even knowing that I was missing you.
    Retired...TWICE. Now just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.

Makes like a detective novel to try and find out what all the cryptic rants are about.
    As I tell my 7 yr old daughter when she's having a hissy fit. "The drama is strong in you" (In my best darth vader voice)
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

Theodore Roosevelt

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by montana_charlie View Post
    I also missed you, but only because you first stopped in to say that you were leaving.
    Without that dramatic move on your part, I would have missed all of the drama ... while not even knowing that I was missing you.
    Montana Charlie and Foesgth; Men with a sense of humor !!! I like it

Being a newer member myself (relatively speaking), I do not "know" our member who has expressed such dissatisfaction as to announce his leaving. So I won't miss him, as I never knew him.

But I do know what he will be missing if he leaves, he will be missing out on the camaraderie with a great bunch of people; He will be missing the opportunity to teach, the opportunity to learn. He will be missing out on the satisfaction of helping others on their journey. He will take away my opportunity to know him, and that of all the others still to join.

Why? Because of misplaced anger with a Mod who was only doing the job he is honor bound to do.

Seems sad to me.

I urge him to reconsider, as I feel he will later regret this decision. But if he will not, then I wish him the best of luck down whatever roads life holds for him.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Stihl View Post
    As I tell my 7 yr old daughter when she's having a hissy fit. "The drama is strong in you" (In my best darth vader voice)
    Oh yeah Doc, I am so going to borrow that line

Montana Charlie, how are you going to celebrate your 15,000th post ?

hey, watch where ya point that thing!

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by enfield View Post
    Montana Charlie, how are you going to celebrate your 15,000th post ?
    Uhh ... gee!
    I was unaware that I was about to reach that milestone.

I suppose I'll brag about it a little while I'm out among the cows.
    They always enjoy unusual news when chewing their morning cuds.

On the other hand, maybe I'll use it to log on and say that I'm leaving forever ... er sumpthin'.

CM

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by hithard View Post
    But save the drama for the drama forum.
    Brilliant! Put it between Humor and Politics. If anyone needs to piss and moan about how unfair life is, that's the place.
    Last edited by No_1; 06-18-2014 at 08:19 AM.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Boolit Master

Edge of The Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge

Makes like a detective novel to try and find out what all the cryptic rants are about.
    Post of the month right there,,,,,,,
    More "This is what happened when I,,,,," and less "What would happen if I,,,,"

Last of the original Group Buy Honcho's.

"Dueling should have never been made illegal in this country. It settled lots of issues between folks."- Char-Gar

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by JSnover View Post
    Brilliant! Put it between Humor and Politics. If anyone needs to pi$$ and moan about how unfair life is, that's the place.
    The Complaint Department already exists in that area, and I has tons of space available.

CM

I tell both my kids "Suck it up Buttercup!". I must say it enough because all I have to do now is ask them what they think I'll say and then they will say it to themselves.

I may have to save yours for later if mine stops working.

Boolit Master
    Some of the the "Drama Queens" were long term members that contributed a lot to this board. I believe that they felt for the good of the board they would explain why they left and not just fade into the night. Before you attack them too much think about what you will do when your ox is being gored.

Banned
    southern California and sometimes Honolulu, hawaii
    Drama is like a train wreak, no one wants it to happen. But when it does, everybody stops by to have a look. All the action and commotion is interesting and , for lack of a better word - entertaining. Jay

Banned

Threads like this in my opinion is the reason the old guys are leaving. We used to be a forum who cared for others and acted as such. With all the new people t seems everyone is on guard any more. I believe a forum has to evolve to survive but evolution does not mean change.

Andy

Hah! I'm going to use that one!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast