RotoMetals2Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Lee PrecisionRepackboxInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
Titan Reloading Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's been the problem with the Forum?

Boolit Master
    I don't think it likes my ip address since I can only get here from a different ip than my home service. Otherwise it just tells me the site doesn't exist for the last 3 days.

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    Willy and a pro company are working 24 hours a day making major changes and corrections to the site.

Please be patient while they continue to keep this the best on the net.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Boolit Buddy
    I had issues over the weekend not being able to get on. And i needed on here to get on my PM to get a fellows phone number to call him about setting up to buy a gun he had for sale. Needless to say when i was able to get on here, i got the number and called the guy 2 times during the times he specified(left messages both times) and sent him a PM stating what happened, no answer. Then he PM's me saying we cant come up with a deal, blah blah blah, ive moved on to another seller no hard feelings i hope.

you would think if someone was that interested in something and the buyer said yes i will call you you and the site goes haywire and it seems like other people had it happen, that you would wait to hear from your first buyer before saying, oohhh well i gave him a 2 day window to call, he doesn't want it. Totally my fault for not writing his number down right away, and putting in the rolodex haha.
    Looking for: 32acp mold-- 22 hornet jwords-- 7.62x54r- jwords, boolits, mold-- 7x57 brass, mold---7.62 Nagant-brass-- 8x56r-brass, jwords-- any old firearm laying around ( I'm starting to take gun smithing classes, and I'm looking for pieces I can work on, PM me with your details)

Poor execution of a problem on your part doesn't constitute a problem on mine.

13/14 Trapping season
    Coon-1
    Grinner-3
    Squirrel-3

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Love Life View Post
    Can't post JPEG photos...
    Same with me for a long time. Not sure what is up but I did try a PM to the web master a few days ago , no reply on that so fat......
    Chill Wills.
    Chill Wills

Boolit Grand Master

Please read this and hopefully your answers will be found here.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...e-bare-with-me

Give the guys a break please.

Boolit Grand Master
    Just a few downtime periods over the past week for me. Seems to all be cat-quick and race-ready now.

This site has been utterly reliable and absolutely bullet-proof for many years. I deeply appreciate that, and that such conditions are not accidental. FWIW, I greatly appreciate all that Willy--No. 1--and all the shot-callers here do to keep the place open and running. I know it involves a ton of work, and I would like to extend a sincere THANK YOU for all of your efforts.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Boolit Buddy
    I found out few things
    1. Any use of html code in pm gets you banned. Easy way to replicate this is by copy paste from browser to pm window

2. Pictures are a problem to load

3. If you got block use any web vpn to get a "new up" and off you go

I wonder why security is so tight? Simple html code should be allowed. I do understand ddos Sql injection and so on. I think there should be better script then just instant block of an up. After all a major ddos can not be stopped with out huge budget and even then only to a limit.

Btw I use chrome as browser

Boolit Grand Master

Seems to be working great for me now but I had serious connectivity issues on my end so won't complain about site issues. Even posted a pic awhile back so it's all good.

I understand the need for security and applaud the efforts of those responsible for fixing the site I spend so much time on. I wish it wasn't necessary but these are the times we live in.

Good job. Thank you.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Buddy
    Hackers are a big problem to any busy site.They either try to get in and get all the credit card info (not really a problem Here)They will Launch DDOS attack and extort money to stop.They will launch DDOS attack ordered by competing website.I think these are the most common reason for hacking.(not counting the "kids" who hack for practice)My Home IP is still banned and I have to use Proxy to write this words.

If you can see the pic its working now if not then....

Attachment 107939
    If you think your a hammer everything looks like a nail.

what? No DDOS mitigation utilizing virtual servers/virt ip addys/load balancers here? Color me Shocked. (Or just purple).

Quote Originally Posted by orisolo View Post
    Hackers are a big problem to any busy site.They either try to get in and get all the credit card info (not really a problem Here)They will Launch DDOS attack and extort money to stop.They will launch DDOS attack ordered by competing website.I think these are the most common reason for hacking.(not counting the "kids" who hack for practice)My Home IP is still banned and I have to use Proxy to write this words.
    You might try doing a DHCP release/renew to see if your ISP hands you a new IP addy. Depending on the ISP, they may not have the IP lease locked down...

Quote Originally Posted by freebullet View Post
    If you can see the pic its working now if not then....

Attachment 107939
    Nope, I can't see it.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmm_3940 View Post
    You might try doing a DHCP release/renew to see if your ISP hands you a new IP addy. Depending on the ISP, they may not have the IP lease locked down...
    my provider save the ip for few days.
    I hour the black list is removing old ip after few days, I know mine do.

till then it's pretty suck to use proxy

Boolit Buddy
    Still blockedIm getting frustrated.Is there any way to get my IP's white listed?

Quote Originally Posted by fred2892 View Post
    Nope, I can't see it.
    Neither can I. Having trouble with links on this site.

Boolit Buddy
    Still blocked, I must use Proxy to login. The IP block doesn't expire, I hope it is not permanent.

Boolit Grand Master

Contact your nearest friendly mod.

They may be able to solve your problem in a heart beat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12