Anybody have one or have used one? I guess it doesn't really matter since I went ahaed and picked one up this morning.

It is cloudy and drizzling today, so I decided it would be a good time to throw together a cheap way to carry and protect a rod on the four wheeler. I wanted something mounted, so that the rod will always be on the wheeler.

Well the shortest of my 2 piece rods would have kind of worked, but it is a cheap rod picked up some time the water looked good and I didn't have anything with me, and only a 5 footer. So now I head to sportsmans to find something that will fit better and the best fit was a 4 piece ugly rod. So now off next door to lows to get the 3" pvc pipe and and fittings I need. And they don't have it. So now across town to spenards , and they don't have it, so back over next to lowes to Home depot (please don't tell) and they didn't have it either, but they did at least have 10 foot sections of abs and the screw in plugs. So between a new rod and the stuff to make a permanent rod holder and gas to run all over town My cheap part of the equation went sailing out the window. lolAt least I did happen to have a couple of new 3 1/2" exhaust clamps that worked perfect to mount it to the rack and I have what I wanted to start with. lol