MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
RepackboxSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Load Data RotoMetals2

Thread: Kydex (or leather) holster for S.B.H.

Kydex (or leather) holster for S.B.H.

Anyone on here have a kydex holster for your S.B.H.? Thinking about a holster, but not a cowboy rig. What have you got? and pics. please. Don't think a chest rig would work either.

Anyone have one of the on the belt leather holster(Like in the Dillon mag. Blue press) Looks to be a high ride leather, and it looks like the pistol would ride tight and secure, something like that may work.

I would like to have my S.B.H. with me more. Around the house, yard, tractor work, cutting down trees. The pistol flopping around will not work.

Boolit Grand Master
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3735.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	106231
    I'm not sure about the Kydex--examples I've seen might not be strong enough for a 3 pound gun. What I have for mine is a leather modified Threepersons rig. Though not clear from the picture, the belt loop rides quite low on the back to raise the gun up to add clearance while seated. The belt loop top is at the bottom of the cylinder. Mine was made to fit a 2 1/4 inch belt
    _________________________________________________It's not that I can't spell: it is that I can't type.

Boolit Master
    If you are interested in seeing different styles of holsters. Go to Youtube.
    I am just getting started making my own holsters and there is a ton of videos out there. Kevin

Boolit Master
    Mernickle is the only holster maker that i have ever owned in a high rise style although it is for a 1911.Good quality and a good fit at a decent price.Here is the review i found while looking for a holster.
    http://www.gunblast.com/Mernickle.htm
    http://www.mernickleholsters.com/ps/ps6sar1.html
    If you are unwilling to defend even your own lives, then you are like mice trying to 'negotiate' with owls. You regard their ways as 'wrong', they regard you as dinner. John Farnam

Vendor Sponsor

I use a nylon flap holster carried crossdraw for my 7 1/12" SBH. It's very easy getting in and out of vehicle, sitting in treestand, etc..
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.