Load DataSnyders JerkyWidenersTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingRepackboxRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Felix :The Life Of The Golden Boolit and Master of Lube, Felix

Banned

Nick thank you for opening you heart and telling us a little more about your great family. Your father was a inspiration to alot of us here, you mother sounds like a amazing woman. God keep yall.

Andy

Felix is the reason I found this site. I was researching homemade lube when the cast pics site came up. After tons of "I thinks" and " I threw this ins" etc here was a formula that was well thought out and was being researched bty a group effort! I was impressed with this lube and after reading everything that I could find that Felix wrote, asking and recieving his advice and some experimenting on my own I settled on FWFL but using ATF in place of the mineral oil per Felix's suggestion.
    I was impressed with his humility and generosity. Yep sometimes his writing was way over my head. He was good at explaining very heady stuff to men (and women) with limited education! He was ALWAYS a gentleman!
    RIP Felix, the friend I never met!
    J
    "The .30-06 is never a mistake." Townsend Whelen

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
    Thomas Paine

Boolit Grand Master

Thank you, Nick, for that post. I have and had great respect for your Dad from the days of the Shooters board. I never had a conversation with him and never even PM'ed him, much to my regret.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Grand Master

Thank you for writing and sharing Felix's bio with us. Thank you for sharing your father with us. Please stick around and post now and then.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Master

Very nice Nick, he will be remembered and there is a place for him in Heaven..

We don't have any idea what heaven is like because out minds couldn't comprehend the wonders of it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123